Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Hopes To Face The Golovkin vs. Murata Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Hopes To Face The Golovkin vs. Murata Winner

Jaime Munguia started the new year with high expectations and he's not afraid to go public with them. The Tijuana boxer is scheduled to return to the ring on February 19 against fellow unbeaten D'Metrius Ballard, with DAZN streaming the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope to see it too. Sucks golovkin-murata fight got postponed?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      Hope to see it too. Sucks golovkin-murata fight got postponed?
      Yeah it was, so Munguia gonna be waiting a while, after his last performance he looks to be finding his footing. I know Rosado is no spring chicken but was a solid test Munguia passed convincingly. Wouldn't hurt him to take a fight in the interim, would be a fool to wait it out over improving further with a fight while this clears up.

Comment

Mungia has a future ahead of him as long as he listens to GBP
        Cali Talk Cali Talk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Yeah it was, so Munguia gonna be waiting a while, after his last performance he looks to be finding his footing. I know Rosado is no spring chicken but was a solid test Munguia passed convincingly. Wouldn't hurt him to take a fight in the interim, would be a fool to wait it out over improving further with a fight while this clears up.
          Well their fights are gonna be taking place around the same time? After they each win their fights then I guess there next. Would be a good win for either guy

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Well their fights are gonna be taking place around the same time? After they each win their fights then I guess there next. Would be a good win for either guy
            Very true, who do you favor in GGG/Munguia at this point in their careers?

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
              Mungia has a future ahead of him as long as he listens to GBP
              Just don't listen to coked out drunk Oscar the same guy who threw young, inexperienced Canelo in with Mayweather.

Comment

Very true, who do you favor in GGG/Munguia at this point in their careers?
                Munguia should take it. Honestly the training wheels should of been off him and golovkin at this point should give him trouble but if Munguia is any good he should win convincingly.
                Got love for golovkin and have absolutely no interest in seeing a rubber match with him and carnelo. I believe the Munguia fight might be his last fight with his dazn contract.

Who you got?

Comment

Hes improved but still gets hit A LOT. Him and G at his age, would be a brawl

Comment

Just don't listen to coked out drunk Oscar the same guy who threw young, inexperienced Canelo in with Mayweather.
                    GBP didn’t want that fight, Canelo insisted

Comment

Working...
                    X