Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Mariusz Wach - Go To War in Sparring Session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Mariusz Wach - Go To War in Sparring Session

Five rounds of good, strong sparring took place between heavyweight contenders Mariusz Wach (36-7, 19 KOs) and Jarrell Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs). (photos by Lukas Furman/bokser)
    [Click Here To Read More]

These are not heavyweight contenders , and notice Luis the boogeyman Ortiz isn’t there . They scared .

Comment

Here he comes… As I’ve said before, Miller’s big mistake was not becoming a huge draw before getting popped.

There are boxers in the game right now who have been caught bang to rights as roid heads, but are able to resume their career, such as Fury, Whyte, Canelo and Povetkin. That’s because they’ve got/had the profile and the backing to do so.

Understand that I’m not sitting here saying that we need to “turn the cheek” and all is forgiven; I was never a fan of Jarrell to begin with. More that, either everyone gets a free pass or nobody does.

NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Twice a cheater....always a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
          Here he comes… As I’ve said before, Miller’s big mistake was not becoming a huge draw before getting popped.

There are boxers in the game right now who have been caught bang to rights as roid heads, but are able to resume their career, such as Fury, Whyte, Canelo and Povetkin. That’s because they’ve got/had the profile and the backing to do so.

Understand that I’m not sitting here saying that we need to “turn the cheek” and all is forgiven; I was never a fan of Jarrell to begin with. More that, either everyone gets a free pass or nobody does.
          Don’t forget Ortiz who is the most feared heavyweight ever the boogeyman .

Comment

Having Miller maybe Wach survives the first/few rounds in his next fight ?

Comment

wach will test positive for covid HGH, EPO and GW1516 in the next week

Comment

If Miller ever resumes his career, something tells me he will pop positive again before he gets 3 fights under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                  Twice a cheater....always a cheater.
                  Well there’s two cheats in the ring so what now ? Is it Once bitten twice shy for Wach ?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    If Miller ever resumes his career, something tells me he will pop positive again before he gets 3 fights under his belt.
                    I seriously doubt he passes the first test they give him I think he has the psychological addiction to the PEDs more than anything. At his size stamina and recovery are a massive hurdle and he can probably only get past them with PEDs

Comment

Working...
                    X