Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Rejects Claims About Lack of Motivation: 'I'm Not Over. I Have More To Give'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Rejects Claims About Lack of Motivation: 'I'm Not Over. I Have More To Give'

Keith Thurman isn't fazed by the critics who think his drive isn't what it used to be. Over the past few years the former welterweight titleholder from Clearwater, Florida has battled the perception that he is not as devoted to boxing as people have come to expect from a world class fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets see that 'All Access' Thurman vs. Barios.

Comment

man i hope Barrios wins this fight.

Comment

Keith give us a huge gift b4 u retire. Fight Boots Ennis!

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          I'd love to see that fight and I honestly think Boots would send him into retirement but that's probably why we won't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            As good a fight that would be,Thurman I'm sure is aiming for that Spence payday. Cameron would have to show up with a Brinks truck to get Thurman to commit to that fight.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Who d Fook has that dust Annis fought ? People want to dick ride something new just like before they were riding Bumford till he got exposed by Porter

Comment

Didn’t we hear this chit about two and a half years ago
                Just retire already , you’ve done good for yourself
                Doughgirl5 Doughgirl5 likes this.

Comment

I see value in Thurman's abilities. The trajectory of where that takes him remains to be seen. If he is able to harness the best of himself he is highly competitive with anyone a tive near his weight. His commitment is going to determine allot.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

remember when PBC was having their endless round robin between Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, and Keith Thurman? And Thurman ended up being the best? No wonder they froze out Crawford. Now they will have you believe that Spence is the best because he beat Garcia and Porter.
                    Andrew LBJ Andrew LBJ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X