Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Expect Crawford, Kambosos, Davis and Wilder to Make 2022 Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Expect Crawford, Kambosos, Davis and Wilder to Make 2022 Memories

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - If you've gotten to this point and aren't happy, that's too bad. You should have seen it coming. In keeping with tradition in this Tuesday morning space, we greet the New Year with a preview of stories other boxing scribes will be reacting to about 12 months from now.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shouldve been titled "Expect Crawford to be DUCKED by Spence AGAIN, Kambosos LOSES to Loma, Davis CONTINUES his cherry picking and Wilder fights Ortiz again.....

Comment

Confident on Kambosis beating Haney. Not confident on Wilder getting an AJ fight given Eddie is trying to sell Wilder/Chisora. Crawford and Davis have the same temperament. They both seem to have a brutality switch that can be turned on at any point. It seems that as soon as someone points out that they are slacking...the just hit the go button and its game over.
      RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Boxingscene is owned by CBS so im not surprised a showtime fighter is being picked as winner also Top Ranks interest in Crawford‍♂️
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          Confident on Kambosis beating Haney. Not confident on Wilder getting an AJ fight given Eddie is trying to sell Wilder/Chisora. Crawford and Davis have the same temperament. They both seem to have a brutality switch that can be turned on at any point. It seems that as soon as someone points out that they are slacking...the just hit the go button and its game over.
          Since Aj was on a sky tv interview with Johnny Nelson and said"i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight "when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said" 2020 & Wilder might loose by then" & he continued his shot 38-41 year old pensioner tour of Klitschko, Pov, Takem & Pulev, it was plain as day they we're just milking casuals & it worked brilliantly.
          They might be desperate enough to make the fight but until the Usyk rematch he's never boxed a top 2 heavyweight, check tbrb, Klitschko was unranked. With the likes of Zhang & Helenius ranked Remap won't let Aj anywhere near even a 36 yr old Wilder.
          Fact Fact RoadMan94 RoadMan94 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kartier_3we View Post
            Boxingscene is owned by CBS so im not surprised a showtime fighter is being picked as winner also Top Ranks interest in Crawford‍♂️
            What do you mean? Davis KO8 Garcia is actually very generous. I can't see Ryan making out of 5 or 6.

BoxingScene is the best boxing website in the world, bar none, especially here at NSB. Just because their opinion of fighters doesn't align with yours doesn't mean BoxingScene is biased. Maybe you should check your own bias, bro.
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-11-2022, 04:07 AM.
            Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

I think Kambosos will fight Loma and not Haney... but if Haney and Kambosos fought, I don't even know if Haney would be a favourite, Calling a Kambosos win over Haney upset of the year 2022 is strange to say the least.

Comment

Haney's not the same as Lopez, if him and Kambosos fight Haney will come in focused and prepared. I'm sure Kambosos will do the same but I still think Haney has the edge in talent.

I think there's almost zero chance that AJ and Wilder even fight this year regardless of the outcome of Joshua's rematch with Usyk. If he wins he fights Fury or has a rubber match with Usyk, if he loses he'll be rebuilding rather than taking such a dangerous fight. It's touch and go if Wilder even fights again anyway.

Comment

I'm thinking IF any of these fights happen in 2022 these results aren't too far fetched. It's all a massive IF though. Garcia is all mouth it seems, I dont see AJ jumping right into a Wilder fight if he loses the rematch, Crawford and Spence has been marinating so long that I'm over it being a possibility but I could see Kambosos and Haney actually happening. The article itself was a good read though good one Lyle.

Comment

I genuinely think at this stage of their careers bud will have far too much for Spence. I don’t wanna stick my neck on the line and claim a stoppage will come. I can see a clear and surprisingly dominant points win for Terence. I think Errol saw the porter fight and dipped because he doesn’t like what he sees in bud. Ugas could shock us all and beat Spence yet though, no good counting chickens before any eggs hatched!

Comment

Working...
                    X