Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada on Chocolatito: I Can't Wait To Show Everybody That I'm The Better Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada on Chocolatito: I Can't Wait To Show Everybody That I'm The Better Fighter

Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez will meet in a mouth-watering trilogy fight for the WBA, WBC Franchise and Ring Magazine World Super-Flyweight titles at the Pechanga Arena San Diego in San Diego, California on Saturday March 5, live worldwide on DAZN - and tickets are on sale NOW.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect 'tito to come in and win a fire fight. But may the best man win.

Comment

Now their 2nd fight was the best fight of 2021. Can't wait for a 3rd.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Big fan of both these guys, hopefully we are without controversy in another great fight.

Comment

Wait what theres a WBC franchise belt at super fly now?

Comment

I thought this fight was better than Wilder fury . they were both more evenly matched
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              I think the winner last time was supposed to fight Sor Rungvisai. He was the mandatory. They got around it with the "Franchise" nonsense.

YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Yes, Hearn requested it so they could do the trilogy and have the Rungvisai-Cuadras II for the vacant WBC. The winner is to be mandatory to the Estrada-Gonzalez III winner.

Comment

You already proved it champ. I love this division. Proves the triangle theory is just bs.

Comment

I got Estrada. But if this is not a 50/50 fight, it is a 52/48 fight. Both these men are champions.

Comment

Working...
                    X