Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: It's Always Been a Dream of Mine To Fight in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: It's Always Been a Dream of Mine To Fight in London

Two-time middleweight world champion Daniel Jacobs will collide with Britain's world rated super middleweight contender John Ryder at the famous Alexandra Palace in London on Saturday February 12, live worldwide on DAZN (excluding New Zealand and Australia).
    [Click Here To Read More]

C’mon DJ. Show us sumthin better than that Drawish fight with Gabe Rosado. Looked kinda flat. Dragging a lot of your footwork, unlike normal Danny. He’s always had a tiny delay with counters but he either needs to know if he can catch up on at least those items of issue!
    Wish nothing but the best for the Champ!

Comment

Ive always wondered why more Americans dont go to Europe for fights?
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Just retire already. He stunk up the joint against Canelo in a payday he practically begged for (and was also ranked, lol) and disappeared. He's been subpar in his last two bouts and just doesn't seem to wanna do it anymore.

My thing is, if he's gonna stick around a little longer, at least make yourself useful and campaign for Charlo or Plant at 168 and call it a career.
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          Just retire already. He stunk up the joint against Canelo in a payday he practically begged for (and was also ranked, lol) and disappeared. He's been subpar in his last two bouts and just doesn't seem to wanna do it anymore.

My thing is, if he's gonna stick around a little longer, at least make yourself useful and campaign for Charlo or Plant at 168 and call it a career.
          I'd like to see either one of those fights. I used to be high on D J but lately he doesnt seem to have any desire to be on top.
          MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Daniel Jacobs is now irrelevant.

Comment

I thought his last fight with Rosado would be his last had to be, but I also thought it would cause Rosado to fade out and drop. Now I am not saying Jacobs is going to show and pull a Rosado in the ring but I am not saying stranger things have not happened in the ring. Also many fights out of DAZN take guys one older about done vs a guy who never took it to the outter limits and bam a fight breaks out. Just a thought..... or two. But that Jacobs - Rosado fight was memorable for the number of punches not thrown it was pathetic.

Comment

Cool fight, I favor Ryder. Even if Danny isn't shot and just fights to the level of his opposition, he still seems to not quite do enough when it counts.

I can't see him getting a decision in England anyway but that's beside the point

Comment

Danny career was over when he fought Chavez Jr, why chose a fight so irrelevant. If Ryder bring some footwork this can be a dark horse good fight.

Comment

GGG ruined jacobs

Comment

Working...
                    X