Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Losing To Usyk 'Mentally Killed Me' Because I Was 100% Ready, But I'll Redeem Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Losing To Usyk 'Mentally Killed Me' Because I Was 100% Ready, But I'll Redeem Myself

Anthony Joshua has two wins and two losses in his last four fights. In June 2019, his world and undefeated career came crashing down when he was dropped four times and stopped by Andy Ruiz in the seventh round in New York's Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua will stop Usyk...an international referee officiating the fight will make it more worthwhile, don't want to hear any excuses about UK stoppage.

Comment

No compare a honest answer like Anthony Joshua losing to Deontay Wilder million embarrassing excuses of saying that they spiked his water and that the referee was drunk and that white privilege and that the heavy suit drained his legs smfh and yet these LDBC Lying Dummies Boxing Community clown believe and eat up his excuses rofl

Comment

Great pic of the 2 congratulating each other,Dutch/Dillon'esque. Always the respectful and humble individual. No silly excuses or accusations,just self awareness, gotta respect that. I'm not sure he can pull off the win in the rematch but I wouldn't bet against it with that type of mentality and dedication. WAR Joshua!!!

Comment

He was 100% and still lost. He'll get beat again

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            He was 100% and still lost. He'll get beat again
            Especially after he admits this.

Comment

Lost to a better boxer.

Comment

No he won't redeem himself. The fight itself is winnable but mentally he seem to have checked out. He did on fight night and the fact that he was considering step aside money confirms he is basically one foot in and one foot out the door. Boxing is 85% mental and he just doesn't seem right mentally but of course, I may be wrong.

Comment

He isn’t going to outbox Usyk, and if he comes in more aggressively he is going to open himself up
                  and will probably get knocked out. Hopefully the odds move to close to even money.

Comment

Good to hear no excuses. What music he is listening to isn't likely to change too much! There's something to be said about the attention to detail of leaving no stone unturned, but the improvement is going to have to be more than just incremental. May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                    X