Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan On 149-Pound Weight Limit: Brook Kept Messing About, Changing Goalposts; I Did This For My Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan On 149-Pound Weight Limit: Brook Kept Messing About, Changing Goalposts; I Did This For My Fans

Amir Khan was never totally pleased with the idea of facing Kell Brook at their contracted weight agreement of 149 pounds, but the former junior welterweight titleholder was not going to let that be the reason one of the biggest British fights in recent memory did not happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's called 'moving the goalposts' thicko and Con does nothing but! This is the same idiot who just before he was knock unconscious by Canelo bragged about how perfect around 155 lbs was and he'd probably stay at this weight! This transparent clown is nothing more than a deluded little lying man who has never beaten a top welterweight and has been knocked out at lightweight , light welterweight , welterweight and a catch weight 155.
    This kid is nothing but a little weasel who is fighting Brook now after years of 'moving the goal posts' now that Brook finally looks shot.

Comment

Interesting that we get news from Khan every few days, but I've seen nothing from Brook yet. I wonder who's taking their training more seriously...
      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

All's that comes from Khans training camp is regarding his injuries like he knows there's got to be a post fight excuse .....weasel. All fighters get niggling aches and pains especially a old fighter, I'll bet Brook has the same.
        And he also puts out 'a few rounds ' sparring Bud ...lol....remember he said he took Ward's best punchers whilst training with Virgil Hunter....Ward said they had NEVER sparred ........lying little weasel.

Comment

Brook won't make 149. He will come in a few lbs heavy and pay the fine

Comment

Interesting this, because Khan fought Lo Greco at 150, and struggled to make weight for the Samuel Vargas fight which was supposed to be 147 So he obviously has no problem fighting at around this limit, does he?

Tells me that he wanted Brook weight drained and that he’s not that confident of victory. I’m still not convinced the contest goes ahead. I see an injury pull-out
            Rip Chudd Rip Chudd likes this.

Comment

khan making pre-fight excuses to cry about when they wake him up
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

You did for the fans? Why not do it for the fans in 14, 15, or 16?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                  Interesting that we get news from Khan every few days, but I've seen nothing from Brook yet. I wonder who's taking their training more seriously...
                  We've been news from Khan every few days for the past 10 years, whether he's fighting anyone or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

We've been news from Khan every few days for the past 10 years, whether he's fighting anyone or not.
                    True. You'd think his jaw would be stronger from all the exercise it gets.

Comment

Working...
                    X