Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Feels Canelo Has Earned Right To Pick and Choose Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Feels Canelo Has Earned Right To Pick and Choose Opponents

Former welterweight champion Keith Thurman believes Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez has earned the right to pick and choose his opponents - even when it appears that he's taking a path that's less risky.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can pick and choose, so can the fans watching.
    El_Mero El_Mero Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Which is exactly what this clown did. He picked and chose a guy that hasn't fought one fight at welterweight

Comment

I wonder how Jeep Horn feels about Thurman feeling things.

Comment

Canelo hasn’t fought anyone remotely challenging in 7 fights

Comment

wasnt there once a saying by someone, cant remember who, about the best fighting the best, how about a change to the best fighting the worst, cosigned by keith somebody

Comment

He can fight cherry picks because you know at some point nelo will challenge himself for the real tests. He will fight beterbievs eventually

Comment

Originally posted by JoeH27 View Post
                Canelo hasn’t fought anyone remotely challenging in 7 fights

what a fkn idiot LMAO

it didn't take long for one of the crybabies to go full re-tard

Comment

Sure, Canelo can pick freely - or he can stay undisputed. Not both.
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I just can't bring myself to call a Super Middleweight Champion, fighting a Cruiserweight Champion, a "cherry-pick!" Of course I would rather see Canelo vs. Benavidez @ 168, or Canelo vs. Beterbiev @ 175, but after becoming Undisputed Champion @ 168, you're damn right, Canelo earned the right to choose whoever he wants! I do have a big problem with Reynoso saying Charlo earned the shot more than Benavidez! Is Canelo going to fight Charlo @ 160? I doubt it! So fight Benavidez, because we all know he's the best @ 168!

Comment

Working...
                    X