Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2021 Female Fight Of The Year - Mikaela Mayer UD10 Maiva Hamadouche

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2021 Female Fight Of The Year - Mikaela Mayer UD10 Maiva Hamadouche

The same boxing weekend in Las Vegas not only produced the final leg of Canelo Alvarez's Fighter of the Year campaign but also perhaps the best action fight in women's boxing history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. The superfight between David “Cocaine Queen” Benavidez vs former 154lber Kyrone Davis at a catchweight of 169lbs was snobbed.

Comment

Mayer vs Hamadouche was a close fight, I had it a draw. I wish the myth that Taylor vs Jonas was a close fight would die. The judges knew full well they had Katie ahead, and just tried to keep it close to make viewers think they aren't favouring Katie, after Taylor's two losses (in reality) to Persoon. I had Taylor beating Jonas 98-92, could even see 99-91, and quite frankly thought Jonas was garbage. It was not a close fight, it was not a good fight, and Persoon whopped Taylor twice. Nash out.

Comment

Good selection, I enjoyed the fight. It was pretty close but I thought Mayer just barely nicked it. Judges and announcers didn't give Hamadouche nearly enough credit. Would like to see Maiva get some more televised fights, wouldn't mind seeing her and Person run it back either.

Comment

Working...
        X