Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2021 Female Fighter Of The Year - Amanda Serrano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2021 Female Fighter Of The Year - Amanda Serrano

Amanda Serrano has racked up quite a bit of history over the course of her storied career. Somehow, 2021 became a breakout campaign for the 33-year-old southpaw from the Bushwick section of Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David Benavidez got robbed.

He should have won this award with how he always clout chases saying how he wants to fight Charlo and Plant but look at who he has fought.

He has fought Angulo at a catchweight of 171 lbs and 154lber Kyrone Davis at a catchweight of 169lbs.

and now he’s fighting a former 160lber in Lemieux lmao.

Benavidez lost his chance at a Canelo payday when he lost his belt not once but TWICE by snorting coke and being a fat fçk on the weigh in.
    JakeNDaBox JakeNDaBox likes this.

Comment

No argument with Serrano getting it, can't say anyone else deserves it more than she does. She's raised her Q-rating by her association with Paul and has put on some dominant performances.

Mikaela Meyer and Alicia Baumgardner should get mentions too.
      MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Mikaela Meyer and Alicia Baumgardner should get mentions too.
        You did read my story, right??

Comment

Amanda Serrano, has earned her Female Fighter of the Year Award form 202, by sheer grit, and determination.
          She has won championship's in 7 weight division's, and hasn't lost a step, and still being avoided by other supposed to be champion's.
          No one else can claim those accomplishment's in women's boxing, and only one male boxer has won more,
          That one male boxer is the legendary in his own time Manny Pacquiao, who has won championship's in 8 weight division's.
          She's incredible, and will become a legend in the sport of boxing once she retires, and finally receives her just due.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post

You did read my story, right??
            Obviously not all the way down to bottom, my bad Jake.

Comment

Cool but nobody really cares lets be honest these female fighters get few views or comments on this forum. The skill level isn't there, it's not exciting because they don't knock each other the **** out like men do just a snooze fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
                Cool but nobody really cares lets be honest these female fighters get few views or comments on this forum. The skill level isn't there, it's not exciting because they don't knock each other the **** out like men do just a snooze fest.
                Shut your sexist was up!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Shut your sexist was up!
                  Such an easy claim to make ism or phobia it's boring and played out. Is it my fault women boxing is boring? is it my fault womens boxing skill are the same level as the mens amateurs? or is it my fault they have pillow fists and can't knock each other out? okay mate if u say so it's boring no matter what you claim and the views reflect that.

Comment

Getting tired of these writers comparing women’s boxing accomplishments in to men’s. They did this with Shields too. No one cares about women’s boxing, the talent pool is too shallow.

Comment

Working...
                    X