Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Trainer: We Are Next For Joe Smith!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Trainer: We Are Next For Joe Smith!

By Tris Dixon - Callum Johnson, who had to withdraw from this coming Saturday's WBO title shot with light heavyweight champion Joe Smith after getting Covid-19 on Wednesday, may find himself at the back of the queue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I haven't seen Yarde since the Kovalev fight, has he increased his stamina so he doesn't gas out after the 3rd round?

Comment

He looked really good in his last fight but it didn't last long.
      Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Hopefully it is Beterbiev or Bivol next, not brit bum Yarde. Yarde should not be ranked his only fight of meaning was a stoppage loss(same as Dubois). Callum Johnson Callum Smith Buatsi would be favorites over Yarde.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Anybody calling any fighter a bum is a sad keyboard warrior. If you really think that lowly of fighters why bother even commenting on a forum? Clearly never ever been near a ring or put on gloves. Show some respect you looser.
          Mrbinuk Mofias Idunnoshet Idunnoshet like this.

Comment

I used to be very critical of yarde but he stepped up to fight kovalev in Russia which I respect. He also fought unbeaten Lyndon Arthur. tunde who might be the most annoying man In history is right with everything he says here. It’s time for the likes of buatsi to step up and fight someone worth a damn. I’m sure fights between them will happen when there’s a world title on the line or final eliminator called.

Comment

I don't mind Yards but man his team, especially Tunde, are intolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post
                Anybody calling any fighter a bum is a sad keyboard warrior. If you really think that lowly of fighters why bother even commenting on a forum? Clearly never ever been near a ring or put on gloves. Show some respect you looser.
                I agree with you 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  I used to be very critical of yarde but he stepped up to fight kovalev in Russia which I respect. He also fought unbeaten Lyndon Arthur. tunde who might be the most annoying man In history is right with everything he says here. It’s time for the likes of buatsi to step up and fight someone worth a damn. I’m sure fights between them will happen when there’s a world title on the line or final eliminator called.
                  what I respect about yarde also is he has had to deal with personal loss in his life and come through it very well … The guy that’s with him ( I don’t see him as a trainer ) is a real hinderance to yarde but that’s his choice

Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post
                    Anybody calling any fighter a bum is a sad keyboard warrior.
                    True. Fury called Wilder a bum, what a saddo...

Just kidding, agree entirely with the sentiment. It's the wording that is open to misinterpretation

Comment

Working...
                    X