Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev-Marlon Tapales: IBF Formally Orders Mandatory Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev-Marlon Tapales: IBF Formally Orders Mandatory Title Fight

Murodjon Akhmadaliev's quest for undisputed championship status will be slowed by at least one mandatory title defense. The unified IBF/WBA junior featherweight titlist has been ordered to next defend versus IBF number-one contender Marlon Tapales. The fight was formally ordered by the New Jersey-based sanctioning body on January 4, with the two sides given until February 2 to work out a deal to avoid a purse bid hearing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

and MP Promotions’ Sean Gibbons (Tapales)
    Will Seany allow his guy to fight on an "illegitimate" network?
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

One of my 2022 predictions

Comment

Does this mean MJ now has three mandos?

Comment

Raeese Aleem dropped the ball with his Situation, I guess he expected to get the winner of Fulton vs Figueroa but he should've took his shot at MJ when he was #1. Then WBA ordered him to fight Azat in which that bid was only for 80K then he decided to go another direction and is now completely out of the WBA Rankings.

Comment

Damn, this sucks! Was really looking forward to Fulton vs. MJ! I guess we get Fulton vs. Roman? Sounds good to me! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Raeese Aleem dropped the ball with his Situation, I guess he expected to get the winner of Fulton vs Figueroa but he should've took his shot at MJ when he was #1. Then WBA ordered him to fight Azat in which that bid was only for 80K then he decided to go another direction and is now completely out of the WBA Rankings.
              He should fight the winner of Nery vs. Castro!

sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

I smell an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  One of my 2022 predictions
                  MA is gonna lose the IBF belt, Tapales is a different breed now from his last loss.

Comment

Working...
                  X