Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga-Steve Rolls Set For March 19 At Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga-Steve Rolls Set For March 19 At Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater

Edgar Berlanga's recovery from biceps surgery has gone as planned, which will allow the unbeaten super middleweight to return to the ring as expected early in the spring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Honestly would not be surprised to see Rolls win this. But whether or not he gets the decision, if it gets there, is another matter.
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

if edgar turns out to be a total hypejob maybe he can open a bakery and sell langa rolls instead

Comment

He’s fighting a guy who has ok power. Lets see how glass jaw bumlanga responds to the power this time

Comment

Berlanga is a very good prospect, but it’s important to realize he’s JUST A PROSPECT. He is not a contender yet.

He’s fought very very few rounds as a pro, he needs rounds. The last time out was exactly what he needed, and even fighting through the injury was good experience. Rolls is another guy who I suspect will give him rounds and push him a bit. Power punching prospects, even more than others, need to be challenged on the way up.

See him get 30 to 40 more rounds against top 20 to top 25 type guys, keep improving in the gym along the way and adjusting, and we’ll have a better idea.
          ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

Berlanga is not a good prospect. He has still a lot to learn yet...

Comment

I hope Berlanga wins by KO in 2 rounds, and then yells “I own Kazakhstan!” This way GGG, Kanat Islam, and Zhanibek can call Berlanga’s bluff

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                I hope Berlanga wins by KO in 2 rounds, and then yells “I own Kazakhstan!”
                maybe he can then go and sort out the riots and killings there next

Comment

Lol they keep trying to downplay the fact that Berlanga got dropped clean and was hurt flash knockdown my ass why was he holding afterwards then? Berlanga showed grit obviously his bicep hindered him and he does have power but he throws everything into every shot and a good counter puncher is going to put him out.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

yea this dude needs to reset and start over Rolls is a good opponent to continue his boxing career

Comment

Working...
                    X