Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios: Move To Welterweight Was Long Time Coming, Was Harder And Harder To Make 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios: Move To Welterweight Was Long Time Coming, Was Harder And Harder To Make 140

Mario Barrios knew even before his last fight that a move to welterweight was already in play. In fact, it might have already taken place if not for a lucrative showdown with Gervonta 'Tank' Davis prompting the former WBA junior welterweight titlist to stay put for one more fight. Instead, the move comes in a dangerous showdown with former unified welterweight titlist Keith Thurman (29-1, 22KOs; 1ND) atop a February 5 Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event from Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Message to all "weight bullies," eventually the strategy backfires, and you may do significant damage in the process! I like Barrios, and I hope he whoops Thurman's azz!

Comment

Barrios is wack, biggest claim to fame is getting stopped by Porky. Thurman beats this loser but does not fair well against guys like Spence, Crawford and Ugas.

Comment

Then this should make Barrios stronger. I hope he knocks keef injury time Thurman the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Then this should make Barrios stronger. I hope he knocks keef injury time Thurman the **** out.
          Let's hope so! He was doing well vs. Tank, until later, and that's probably from the weight cut! Same with Teofimo Lopez vs. Lomachenko and Kambosos! I think Tefimo will be stronger @ 140! Do you have concerns about Tank @ 135? I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Let's hope so! He was doing well vs. Tank, until later, and that's probably from the weight cut! Same with Teofimo Lopez vs. Lomachenko and Kambosos! I think Tefimo will be stronger @ 140! Do you have concerns about Tank @ 135? I do!
            Not with the guys he is being carefully matched up with. Against legit competition is a different story. He doesn't have to worry about that because Floyd has intention of putting him in there with top LWs or Jr. WWs.

Comment

a guy who got stopped by a midget lightweight vs a guy who lost to a 45 year old.
              wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Now if Keith gets his **** back together and starts whooping a$$, I hope some of these opinions change. He is far from done!

Comment

A C class fighter who was force to fight weight drain to make Tank look like a killer

Comment

the lethal hands of tank, how many people has he killed?

Comment

Working...
                    X