Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Luis Ortiz, Demetrius Andrade, Fulton-Inoue, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Luis Ortiz, Demetrius Andrade, Fulton-Inoue, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as heavyweight contender Luis Ortiz, numerous mythical matchups, Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue, Demetrius Andrade, Roy Jones vs. Oleksandr Usyk, Keyshawn Davis, Frank Martin, more
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good read but Liam Smith beat the guy twice that almost KO'd Andrade
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-08-2022, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Andrade also ducked Lara and Dervy.

Comment

The same ppl that say Andrade avoided Lara are the same ppl who say Andrade never beat a champion. I spy a pattern. Those same ppl also never bring up him beating ppl who either beat a champ or beating ppl that beat ppl that beat champs. It's clear detraction.

Crazy thing is those champs that beat other champs should be raising their hand high & proud, to fight Andrade since we know by that logic that it would mean he's the easiest to beat. But we all know that's not really what dude was implying.

He "never beat another champ" & we all know boxers like to beat easy champs to pad their resume. But not when it comes to Andrade.. hmmm...

Everybody in boxing knows Canelo ran from Andrade. & I disagree with Bread because all it does it get louder by the day. & more importantly than that is, Canelo might could've flew under the radar if he was the only one but he wasn't, he was just ONE OF MANY. In regards to that, history will be harsher to him ducking Andrade & kinder to Andrade's lack of better opposition due to being ducked. The mythical thing where a fighter has to fight someone else to "deserve" the cash cow, yea lol.. Andrade couldn't even do that. From Canelo, BJS, Munguia, Charlo, to GGG & even lesser known dudes lol. You must be a damn fool if you can't see what this is.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
          Everybody in boxing knows Canelo ran from Andrade. & I disagree with Bread because all it does it get louder by the day. & more importantly than that is, Canelo might could've flew under the radar if he was the only one but he wasn't, he was just ONE OF MANY. In regards to that, history will be harsher to him ducking Andrade & kinder to Andrade's lack of better opposition due to being ducked. The mythical thing where a fighter has to fight someone else to "deserve" the cash cow, yea lol.. Andrade couldn't even do that. From Canelo, BJS, Munguia, Charlo, to GGG & even lesser known dudes lol. You must be a damn fool if you can't see what this is.
          Nobody thinks that Canelo “ran” from Andrade except for disgruntled black boxing fans that fall back on any “slick” black fighter who’s undefeated or has some 1920’s back history to a cause, just like the guys whom will bring up “Trout and Lara” beat Canelo on some 2013 fantasy, and when those fans are challenged they then fall back on “Canelo didn’t win any rounds against Floyd.”

so again, no industry narratives exist where writers challenged any of the judges who gave Canelo a round(a) against Floyd. There is just poor quality of comprehension from fans they don’t even notice it and then resort back to just CJ Ross lol

where are industry writers or industry boxers or coaches whom say “well Canelo got Andrade good with his words, but Canelo ducked Andrade years prior.” Lol. None of that exists. Those are just internet narratives that get rinsed over and over, (he said she said, monkey see monkey do).

I don’t know why Andrade gets so much hype. I don’t think he’s that good tbh. His defense is as poor like Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Good read but Liam Smith beat the guy twice that almost KO'd Andrade
            He "beat" him only on the cards. Almost everyone thought he lost both fights.
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

He "beat" him only on the cards. Almost everyone thought he lost both fights.
              The point was Canelo bodied Smith and Williams had Andrade hurt so bad he had to HOLD on for dear life...
              Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

I didn’t even realize this article. I just went on about the first reply from a poster. I just read the article, and I notice that Breadman answered ShoulderRoll’s response in which SR had told a poster to send it to Breadman.

Breadman tries to justify Andrade for Canelo in sequential steps. Lol. As if boxing is the UFC and Canelo can just fight anyone because rival promoters don’t have agendas themselves? If Canelo couldn’t even get fights with a GBP Charlo why in the hell would Oscar’s handlers even entertain doing business with Andrade’s mgmt knowing the Roc Nation fiascoes. It’s like it GBP wanted to stage a big Texas event with Kirkland what the hell does their optimistic sales gate and HBO backing have anything to do with Breadman’s belief “but he Andrade deserves it?” Who the hell thinks this way without citing context for promotions doing general business? It like telling GBP’s team, “hey can you do us a favor and give Andrade a Canelo fight instead of Kirkland because of merit?!” Lol

Breadman is taking the piss and failing trying to justify this mythical Andrade history next to Canelo… sigh

He even disregards JCC Jr. vs Canelo. Is Breadman dumb? Canelo and the Chavez family weren’t even tight back then. Chavez Sr. didn’t even like Canelo and was open about it ffs. Lol. Canelo and Chávez had a feud dating back to Canelo’s Welterweight days!!!!! That’s why there was hostility between the two and their camps. Why in the hell would GBP trade this Mexican feud and 1mil PPV for guess who…. boo boo! LMAO. The hell is Breadman smoking?

Canelo also had to do stupid sacrifices in performances because GBP were the ones leaching off his success. The “catchweights” with Lara, Angulo and Kirkland didn’t mean anything but provide good fights since all the Super Welters (including Canelo) didn’t have to shave 1lb of water so it was ideal! Plus, it’s been said many times, Kirkland, Angulo and Lara had WAY MORE fights at 155+ before Canelo even ventured into “Caneloweight.” We never heard about “Laraweight, Kirklandweight, Anguloweight.” Lol.

i realize that Haymon’s world created these propaganda narratives Long ago and many Canelo haters fell for it, long ago! They still rinse it to disssday!

Canelo was so drained against Liam Smith he broke his hand. The resistance was affected. It’s Canelo’s business, not Andrade. Every other fighter can PAY EXTRA to their managements if they said “hey I’ll give you 15%, just give me better fights that will get me to super fights and I’ll promise you I will win.” But no… it’s always Canelo’s fault. Lol.

“So in 2019 Canelo fights Jacobs at 160 and he leaves 160 for good with one belt to go for the undisputed title. Andrade holds that one belt, the WBO. Andrade was with Matchroom on DAZN so there was no crossing the street….”

Breadman also acting the fool again, or he got Alzheimer’s… it was TECHNICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for Canelo to become Undisputed because he was stripped his IBF. It means Undisputed required the WBO and IBF again. But but “Andrade deserved for Canelo to have waited for him.”

bruh Canelo went on to fight at 175. He then recalibrated his career with new mgmt and went to 168. Why in the hell is Andrade even a narrative around Canelo? It’s fake. And it’s typical Breadman and LDBC propaganda making stuff up sounding like idiots lol.

but but “Andrade deserves…”. Lol
                Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 01-08-2022, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

The point was Canelo bodied Smith and Williams had Andrade hurt so bad he had to HOLD on for dear life...
                  Your point was a triangle theory where because Canelo beat Smith who beat Williams, and Williams hurt Andrade that Canelo would wreck Andrade. Except you didn't watch Williams vs Smith and Williams was robbed. So how Canelo would do against Andrade is anyone's guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                    I didn’t even realize this article. I just went on about the first reply from a poster. I just read the article, and I notice that Breadman answered ShoulderRoll’s response in which SR had told a poster to send it to Breadman.

Breadman tries to justify Andrade for Canelo in sequential steps. Lol. As if boxing is the UFC and Canelo can just fight anyone because rival promoters don’t have agendas themselves? If Canelo couldn’t even get fights with a GBP Charlo why in the hell would Oscar’s handlers even entertain doing business with Andrade’s mgmt knowing the Roc Nation fiascoes. It’s like it GBP wanted to stage a big Texas event with Kirkland what the hell does their optimistic sales gate and HBO backing have anything to do with Breadman’s belief “but he Andrade deserves it?” Who the hell thinks this way without citing context for promotions doing general business? It like telling GBP’s team, “hey can you do us a favor and give Andrade a Canelo fight instead of Kirkland because of merit?!” Lol

Breadman is taking the piss and failing trying to justify this mythical Andrade history next to Canelo… sigh

He even disregards JCC Jr. vs Canelo. Is Breadman dumb? Canelo and the Chavez family weren’t even tight back then. Chavez Sr. didn’t even like Canelo and was open about it ffs. Lol. Canelo and Chávez had a feud dating back to Canelo’s Welterweight days!!!!! That’s why there was hostility between the two and their camps. Why in the hell would GBP trade this Mexican feud and 1mil PPV for guess who…. boo boo! LMAO. The hell is Breadman smoking?

Canelo also had to do stupid sacrifices in performances because GBP were the ones leaching off his success. The “catchweights” with Lara, Angulo and Kirkland didn’t mean anything but provide good fights since all the Super Welters (including Canelo) didn’t have to shave 1lb of water so it was ideal! Plus, it’s been said many times, Kirkland, Angulo and Lara had WAY MORE fights at 155+ before Canelo even ventured into “Caneloweight.” We never heard about “Laraweight, Kirklandweight, Anguloweight.” Lol.

i realize that Haymon’s world created these propaganda narratives Long ago and many Canelo haters fell for it, long ago! They still rinse it to disssday!

Canelo was so drained against Liam Smith he broke his hand. The resistance was affected. It’s Canelo’s business, not Andrade. Every other fighter can PAY EXTRA to their managements if they said “hey I’ll give you 15%, just give me better fights that will get me to super fights and I’ll promise you I will win.” But no… it’s always Canelo’s fault. Lol.

“So in 2019 Canelo fights Jacobs at 160 and he leaves 160 for good with one belt to go for the undisputed title. Andrade holds that one belt, the WBO. Andrade was with Matchroom on DAZN so there was no crossing the street….”

Breadman also acting the fool again, or he got Alzheimer’s… it was TECHNICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for Canelo to become Undisputed because he was stripped his IBF. It means Undisputed required the WBO and IBF again. But but “Andrade deserved for Canelo to have waited for him.”

bruh Canelo went on to fight at 175. He then recalibrated his career with new mgmt and went to 168. Why in the hell is Andrade even a narrative around Canelo? It’s fake. And it’s typical Breadman and LDBC propaganda making stuff up sounding like idiots lol.

but but “Andrade deserves…”. Lol
                    Yeah you really have to some mental gymnastics to even come close to thinking Canelo ducked Andrade. I have ZERO doubt Andrade would get put to sleep by Canelo. Dudes chinny. I mean Liam Williams had Andrade hurt badly and held on for dear life against Williams.

How come no one askes Bread to break down round 11 of Andrade/Williams??? And should Andrade of been DQ's for excessive holding or at least a few points taken from him...
                    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X