Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs-John Ryder Card To Take Place February 12 At Alexandra Palace In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs-John Ryder Card To Take Place February 12 At Alexandra Palace In London

Daniel Jacobs and John Ryder will fight February 12 at a London venue famous for hosting the PDC World Darts Championships each year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's see what jacobs turns up

Comment

Strange choice of venue.

Comment

I have a feeling that Ryder is going to surprise us with a Upset and retire Jacobs.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
          I have a feeling that Ryder is going to surprise us with a Upset and retire Jacobs.
          I hope we see Jacobs really fired up and rejuvenated. I think he wins handily if so. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
            I don't think a lot of people would be surprised at all, considering how he's looked as of late. Not sure about the retiring part but I think Ryder sees this as a huge opportunity and one he doesn't feel will get ripped away like it was against Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I hope we see Jacobs really fired up and rejuvenated. I think he wins handily if so. Nash out.
              Got a feeling Ryder’s gonna make him walk through fire, here. If he’s got the heart, Jacobs wins it by decision. If not, he’s in trouble. I suspect the latter…

Comment

This fight doesnt move the needle tbh. Ryder is the guy who supposedly beat Smith but has looked less than stellar since. And Jacobs has looked like sh.it his last few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Strange choice of venue.
                  If they get the announcer that does the darts there for boxing, I'm all in. Every time I watch British darts there's this one announcer hype guy that always gets me way too excited over darts, he's a natural hype guy, I love him.
                  gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

If they get the announcer that does the darts there for boxing, I'm all in. Every time I watch British darts there's this one announcer hype guy that always gets me way too excited over darts, he's a natural hype guy, I love him.
                    Russ Bray by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                    X