Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas-Smith, Sor Rungvisai-Cuadras on February 5 at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas-Smith, Sor Rungvisai-Cuadras on February 5 at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona

Jessie Vargas and Liam Smith officially have a new date and a new site for their junior middleweight match. BoxingScene.com has learned that they will now fight February 5 at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. The co-feature of that show is a 115-pound rematch between Srisaket Sor Rungvisai and Carlos Cuadras.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting pairing between Vargas and Smith, should make for a decent matchup. Pairing it with SSR vs Cuadras means that I know what card I will be watching that weekend...no way was I paying money to watch Thurman and Barrios regardless but now there is a much better alternative for much less cost.

Comment

SSR vs Cuadras will be a banger for sure.

Comment

Not sure who wins between Rungvisai and Cuadras right now but I'm excited to find out

Comment

Stay away from this fight, Covid...

Comment

Both fights are competitive and cross-road encounters, pretty good mainevent and co-feature. The 2022 is starting off very nice.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a gangsta!!! This is a great card! Looking forward to Liam stopping Vargas! Vargas is in a world of hurt!

Im also picking Rungvi to stop Cuadras in this rematch. If Cuadras somehow goes OG mode and has fun he might be able to leave with a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                Eddie Hearn is a gangsta!!! This is a great card! Looking forward to Liam stopping Vargas! Vargas is in a world of hurt!

Im also picking Rungvi to stop Cuadras in this rematch. If Cuadras somehow goes OG mode and has fun he might be able to leave with a decision.
                Liam is going to beat that azz. Vargas is no slouch, but Smith is the more stablished fighter at superwelter. Vargas should be fighting at 140. One thing about Jessie, when the going gets tough he will go all out. Good fight.

I always liked Cuadras, he has a nice boxing style , his fight with chocolatito was closer than the cards had it. I hope his troubles outside the ring are gone and he is back.

Comment

Hell yes!!!! Big fights returning to AZ, I will 100% be at this card

Comment

This is a great card from dazn!

Comment

Working...
                    X