No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kash Farooq, 26-Years-Old, Retires From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kash Farooq, 26-Years-Old, Retires From Boxing

Kash Farooq, the world-ranked former British bantamweight champion, has retired from the ring suddenly at the age of 26. The Scottish boxer's retirement was announced by the St Andrew's Sporting Club, which had been his promoter prior to Farooq signing with Matchroom in 2020, where he had his final three fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

https://mobile.twitter.com/StAndrews...20996590239750

I’m gutted for Kash, very talented fighter IMO, I think he could have gone far.

Comment

Damn. I had no idea St. Andrew’s gym had the POWER to persuade a boxer to become a Custodian?!

“Despite the disappointment of not being able to step into the ring again himself, Farooq will stay in the sport as part of St Andrew's Sporting Club's backroom staff.“

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
        Damn. I had no idea St. Andrew’s gym had the POWER to persuade a boxer to become a Custodian?!

“Despite the disappointment of not being able to step into the ring again himself, Farooq will stay in the sport as part of St Andrew's Sporting Club's backroom staff.“
        Matchroom boxing tweeted that Kash is going to be Head of Talent at St Andrews, whatever that means

Comment

Damn, that sucks, really wanted to see him in a rematch with McGregor

Comment

What's the actual reason?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              What's the actual reason?
              Unknown as of now pretty likely it’s medical though as the last paragraph suggest the BBBofC have revoked his licence.

Could be something neurological, could be something to do with his vision could even be he’s been diagnosed with a condition like epilepsy that would prevent him from boxing.

Regardless, it’s a shame, he was a talent.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Matchroom boxing tweeted that Kash is going to be Head of Talent at St Andrews, whatever that means
                Coaching………..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Damn, that sucks, really wanted to see him in a rematch with McGregor
                  I thought Kash won the first fight too.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Wax On, Wax Off

Comment

Working...
                    X