Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freeway Rick Ross Becomes Boxing Advisor, Signs Five Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freeway Rick Ross Becomes Boxing Advisor, Signs Five Fighters

Reformed street icon, Freeway Rick Ross, is excited to enter the world of boxing as an adviser. Ross has signed five prize fighters to his company Team Freeway Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The real Rick Ross.

Comment

Everyone deserves a second chance. I hope Freeway Rick does some big things in boxing. We need more icon names in boxing, the more the better. Good for him.

Comment

There’s only one Rick Ross who’s relevant. It’s not this guy.

Comment

I doubt he knows much about the inner workings of the sport, but Rick Glaser is advising him.........

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            There’s only one Rick Ross who’s relevant. It’s not this guy.
            Says who? The Brother is a living legend! Can you imagine in they freed "El Chapo" and he became a Boxing Promoter?

Comment

Its a shame how the fake CO rick Ross got famous by ripping off this guy and the courts didn't even do anything about
              ​​it . just shows how ******ed this country is .

Comment

Was never a big Deacon Blue fan myself but good luck to the lad in his new career.

Comment

Anthony Peterson??? Doesn't Peterson make Gary Russell Jr's schedule look hectic by comparison??? The dude fights every 2-3 years!

Comment

He might love boxing but he is looking at dollar signs. I rather there be more promoters in boxing but already as example 50 cent with all his money and fame couldn't do anything great for the boxers that he promoted. I think JZ tried to unsuccessfully.

Comment

Working...
                    X