Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Would Love To Fight Estrada-Chocolatito Winner; I Could Go Down To 115 If I Want To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Would Love To Fight Estrada-Chocolatito Winner; I Could Go Down To 115 If I Want To

Nonito Donaire's remarkable return to the bantamweight division has been an anomaly.Boxers typically don't drop down to lower divisions and succeed as they age, especially those that are approaching 40. Donaire moved back down to the bantamweight limit of 118 pounds, all the way from the featherweight maximum of 126, after suffering a 12-round, unanimous-decision defeat to Carl Frampton in April 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That really would be a sight to see Nonito Donaire across the ring challenging Choco or JFE for the flyweight lineal title, stuff of legends. All three are going into the HOF, they are past their prime but still top of their class.
    El_Mero El_Mero Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Nonito wants to pick on tiny guys again? Smh. That’s kind of low.

Comment

Nonito wants all the smoke. Meanwhile Inoue is content fighting the dasmarinas and dipaen’s of the world. LEVELS

Comment

"Three-and-a-half years later, the 39-year-old Donaire has added two more bantamweight championships to his Hall-of-Fame resume and is in position to secure a rematch against Japanese star Naoya Inoue. Their first fight, which Donaire lost by unanimous decision in November 2019, was voted “Fight of the Year” by the Boxing Writers Association of America."

I can't see why they would not do a rematch? What would be the obstacle?

Comment

Rumble old man, Rumble
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Imagine a press conference with Nonito and Chocholito? "I respect everything you've done.", "NO, I respect everything YOU'VE DONE!" lol, zero bad mouthing to either.

Comment

I love my hispanic compatriots but Donaire would stop them both. Nonito too big and strong for them. He would specially send Chocolatito into another dimension

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  Imagine a press conference with Nonito and Chocholito? "I respect everything you've done.", "NO, I respect everything YOU'VE DONE!" lol, zero bad mouthing to either.
                  Nah Chocolatito is the only one respectful, Donaire once slapped off wilfredo Gomez cap off in a face off, he also was mouthing off rigondeaux…and then hot whooped for that. Chocolatito barely even talks

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    "Three-and-a-half years later, the 39-year-old Donaire has added two more bantamweight championships to his Hall-of-Fame resume and is in position to secure a rematch against Japanese star Naoya Inoue. Their first fight, which Donaire lost by unanimous decision in November 2019, was voted “Fight of the Year” by the Boxing Writers Association of America."

I can't see why they would not do a rematch? What would be the obstacle?
                    Damn, Donaire’s already 39. Inoue really aged him out. He wanted no part of Donaire when Donaire was in his prime.
                    LeOoze LeOoze likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X