Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: This is The Fight For Jake Paul To Prove He's a Legit Boxer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: This is The Fight For Jake Paul To Prove He's a Legit Boxer!

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury is not backing away from a potential fight with social media star Jake Paul. Last month, Paul and Fury were scheduled to collide in the main event of a Showtime pay-per-view card. About two weeks before the fight, Fury withdrew with a rib injury and a chest infection.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The truth is a rib injury could of healed if he didn't spar for the last 2 weeks and u can continue to train while being sick lightly, there's no no 2 ways about it, a brother got beat up that friday he got scared, jake Paul is in the gyms putting in the work, nearly every fighter fights with an injury, the one out of ye 2 that needs to prove is a boxer is u not jake Paul,
    Fact Fact Boxing Beast Boxing Beast like this.

Comment

Similarly, don't call yourself a boxer if you're more interested in being a social media influencers boyfriend.

Comment

Just get this fight rescheduled already. Jake needs to fight a pro boxer. He needs a fury on resume. A fury on resume looks good
        Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Unfortunately for Tommy, just looks bad when he talks but didn't pitch up for the fight last month.

Comment

Although I agree that Jake Paul needs to fight an actual boxer. I don't quite understand why Tommy boy feels so entitled as one. His brother is the legitimate fighter. Tommy boy still has to prove himself IMO

Comment

Tommy boy, I think your payday has passed you. There is always barber college, do not get discouraged.

Comment

WTF is a supposedly serious pro boxer ( And I doubt this boy is ) ****ing about waiting for a bone from a YouTuber ? Come on son show your big brother some nuts and make him proud of you as a fighter or do something else

Comment

Working...
                X