Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Rejects The Idea of Fighting Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Rejects The Idea of Fighting Deontay Wilder

Dave Coldwell, the trainer of heavyweight contender Derek Chisora, says there is no way he would be on board with his fighter taking part in a contest with former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chisora gave Usyk a decent fight and arguably won the first Parker fight ,not as bad as the article suggests ,I’d say Wilder got the worse damage out of the two how did he not ?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Chisora gave Usyk a decent fight and arguably won the first Parker fight ,not as bad as the article suggests ,I’d say Wilder got the worse damage out of the two how did he not ?
      Parker couldn't crack an egg and he dropped Chisora three times. Wilder would nuke him in one round.

Comment

Second time this fight has come up Wilder dodged Chisora last time .. left Warren and Chisora sitting at a press conference when Wilder got himself arrested for beating the cr*p out of a woman instead.
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Probably not a good fight for Chisora at this stage. He badly needs a W next. But that’s the ideal opponent tier for Wilder. Anything less than a top 15 opponent for wilder next is total BS.

Comment

Wilder's power may have decreased, nobody really knows. I have theorized that both Wilder & Fury 'Could of potentially been acting like a smoke screen for each other'.

Nobody really knows how good Tyson Fury is right now at elite level 'He has fought Wilder 3 times, who stylistically apart from his power? Should of really been a easy fight for Tyson Fury. If you take Wilder's punching power out of the equation. You are then left with a extremely game fighter, who does not really have elite level skills 'Although his jab is underrated'.

The Tyson Fury who trained under Peter Fury, would of not been knocked down multiple times and sent into a different dimension by Deontay Wilder. Forget the 2nd Wilder vs Fury fight, the last fight was a extreme struggle for Fury etc

Comment

Good trainer looking out for his fighter's well being. Del Boy is 38 and any fights now are about finding a suitable way to exit the sport. His style invites taking hits and it just wouldn't be a good matchup against a devastating puncher like Wilder. Yes, he has an amazing heart, maybe he could pull something off, but at what cost to his health and and for what? It's not like he's going to make a tilt at title.

Comment

Chisora vs arreola is a great fight

Comment

I don’t normally like hearing trainers talk like this because naturally, it’s in complete contrast with my personal requirements as a fan, and they are BLOOD!

No, all joking aside, for once (it’s very rare, this) I’m ok with someone ducking because there’s no way Chisora should be in that ring with this man, because if he isn’t already consigned to a fate of cognitive decline by now, Wilder will make damn sure he is.

Love that he takes on everyone, but this is ridiculous. Get some easy fights for max dough or retire.

Tbh, Wilder himself has earned the right to enjoy the same options with 3 in a row against Fury but (1) he’s as live a dog as you can get in boxing and (2) he hasn’t had poundings like Chisora.
                  Last edited by P to the J; 01-05-2022, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                    Chisora vs arreola is a great fight
                    If Arreola shows up in the shape he fought Ruiz he would knockout Chisora no doubt. Chisora needs to retire maybe have a final fight against someone like Alexander Flores.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X