Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Elin Cederroos: Both Ink With Hearn, Will Collide in The Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Elin Cederroos: Both Ink With Hearn, Will Collide in The Spring

Franchon Crews-Dezurn and Elin Cederroos have signed promotional deals with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom, and the Super Middleweight rulers will meet for the undisputed title in the spring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still am angered that Dezurn had to be hit in the head for 10 rounds by a man. I hope they banned that Jimenez man from the sport.
    Last edited by richardt; 01-05-2022, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Glad that this mess from Triller is finally getting cleaned up and they will get their fight done at long last.

Comment

Hearn has once again out done SkySportsBoxing.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I still am angered that Dezurn had to be hit in the head for 10 rounds by a man. I hope they banned that Jimenez man from the sport.
          Yes, Jimenez took performance-enhancing drugs, but she is still a woman. You don't have to be hateful and label her a man. Drug cheat? Sure. Man? No.

Comment

Thanks Eddie Hearn…..
            MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post

Yes, Jimenez took performance-enhancing drugs, but she is still a woman. You don't have to be hateful and label her a man. Drug cheat? Sure. Man? No.
              That is no damned woman. That thing had to have massive amounts hormone replacement and a bunch of male changes to look like this! https://www.womenboxing.com/NEWS2020...vs-jimenez.htm
              Last edited by richardt; 01-05-2022, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

That is no damned woman. That thing had to have massive amounts hormone replacement and a bunch of male changes to look like this! https://www.womenboxing.com/NEWS2020...vs-jimenez.htm
                She was born with a vagina. Medical examiners would have put her in with the men if she was not a woman. I get it. She's clearly roided out her mind, but she's still physically a woman. She's just a cheating, roided woman.

Comment

Would be really funny if Cederoos becomes undisputed after 9 fights (same as Shields) then moves up to lightheavyweight, which only has 6 registered and active fighters on boxrec and no current champion, and then fights for all vacant belts at the same time.

Thus becoming an undisputed champion in 2 weight-classes quicker (10 fights) or with the same amount of fights (11) as Shields.

Would hopefully shut up Shields constant claim about being greater than male fighters since she likes to brag about her conquering two divisions quicker than anyone else smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post

She was born with a ******. Medical examiners would have put her in with the men if she was not a woman. I get it. She's clearly roided out her mind, but she's still physically a woman. She's just a cheating, roided woman.
                    I don't go by just sex organs, there is also the biological, chemical changes. That is a man in a body or what used to be a woman's body and with all the testosterone, roids, and countless other things is no longer a woman. That's a man with a va-gina. Thats how I see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X