Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salita: Otto Wallin Is Willing & Ready To Fight Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salita: Otto Wallin Is Willing & Ready To Fight Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte

If the WBC's recent ruling regarding the purse split for their mandated heavyweight championship match moves Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte in different directions, Otto Wallin would fight either of those heavyweights next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really wouldn’t mind seeing Wallin against either guy. A rematch with Fury would be fun.

Comment

At this point I think Fury v Whyte is more likely to happen than not and Wallin should look towards getting another fight rather than being stuck in limbo alongside them. He should try and get a place somewhere on a reasonably-sized bill and stay active rather than hold out for the money fight, it's pretty much always a mistake

Comment

If Fury had star power like his team believes, 10 million guarantee wouldn’t be an issue it’s actually peanuts for a U.K stadium event . Nothing but a bunch of posturing . Fury volunteering Wallin again is slim to no chances.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

This is what happens when boxers enable stiffs who haven't proven anything by digging them up from the graveyard.

Who has Wallin beaten to be so entitled?

He hasn't done fcck all in the division and he's below the likes of Ruiz, Hrgovic, Joyce, Dubois, Hunter, Parker et al. And ought to be pushing to fight prospects on his level to prove he belongs in the division.

I'll never understand how this guy became so entitled.

Comment

Otto "Whyte's daddy" Wallin
            ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Wallin is a good fighter, but nobody good will fight him anytime soon.

He beat Breazeale easily and Breazeale is one of Joshua`s and Wilder`s championship wins.

I rate Wallin higher than Hrgovic. Hrgovic is only beating Breazeale`s victims.
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

I like Otto and feel like he got jobbed of an opportunity by Whyte but I think he's got to settle for a fight with another contender. He fought valiantly against a rusty Fury and dominated Breazeale but he's gotta get another ranked name on his resume.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Ortiz turning down an eliminator is BS. Whyte making $ an issue in a world heavyweight title fight is even more BS. Wallin needs to win a legit eliminator. No more gift title shots

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    Ortiz turning down an eliminator is BS. Whyte making $ an issue in a world heavyweight title fight is even more BS. Wallin needs to win a legit eliminator. No more gift title shots
                    Why isn't wallin shouting for the Hrgovic IBF eliminator?

Comment

Working...
                    X