Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Due To Injury, Luis Ortiz Was Unable To Fight Hrgovic By April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Due To Injury, Luis Ortiz Was Unable To Fight Hrgovic By April

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, a hand injury has prevented heavyweight contender Luis Ortiz from accepted a potential fight against Filip Hrgovic, which would have been an IBF final eliminator for a mandatory crack at Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz not facing anyone bigger with abilities. Charlesmartin is gatekeeper at best yet struggled. Missed the aj fight missing hrgovic either fight the aj usyk loser with ruiz as the next fight .
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

The Boogeyman keeps top 10 opponents at bay one way or another!

Comment

He would have 3 months with a full month of healing not including this month , the boogeyman got out boogied .

Comment

I’m simply not surprised by the Ortiz camp. They should just make Hrgovic the mando. The money would be absolutely crap for Ortiz/Hrgovic. It would be lower than Hunter/Hrgovic fight. I just can’t see anyone fighting Hrgovic. I just want to see Hrgovic against someone better than Eric Molina & Kevin Johnson. Sauerland just has to open up the wallet a liitle more. Hearn/Sauerland ain’t doing Hrgovic any favours. I have read several tomes the Croatian medis blames kalle sauerland for Hrgovic’s career stalling. They accuse him of being too cheap & not willing to pay for decent opponents. They might even have to overpay to get someone in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            I’m simply not surprised by the Ortiz camp. They should just make Hrgovic the mando. The money would be absolutely crap for Ortiz/Hrgovic. It would be lower than Hunter/Hrgovic fight. I just can’t see anyone fighting Hrgovic. I just want to see Hrgovic against someone better than Eric Molina & Kevin Johnson. Sauerland just has to open up the wallet a liitle more. Hearn/Sauerland ain’t doing Hrgovic any favours. I have read several tomes the Croatian medis blames kalle sauerland for Hrgovic’s career stalling. They accuse him of being too cheap & not willing to pay for decent opponents. They might even have to overpay to get someone in the ring
            Who gets the bigger split ?

Comment

At Ortiz age it’s probably more about the money then any belt at this point. If he waits he’s old enough and creditable enough he could land a title fight by being one of the belt holders voluntary title fight. For more money than whatever percentage he’d get for the IBF vs some no name.
              billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                At Ortiz age it’s probably more about the money then any belt at this point. If he waits he’s old enough and creditable enough he could land a title fight by being one of the belt holders voluntary title fight. For more money than whatever percentage he’d get for the IBF vs some no name.
                What numbers did Martin PPV do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post

Who gets the bigger split ?
                  The higher ranked guy but not sure how the rankings go now. I’m assuming Ortiz took Martin’s #2 spot. Hrgovic was 3 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

The higher ranked guy but not sure how the rankings go now. I’m assuming Ortiz took Martin’s #2 spot. Hrgovic was 3 I think.
                    So wouldn’t Ortiz get the biggest pay then ? It’s 75 isn’t it ? What if Hrgovic won purse bids ?

Comment

Working...
                    X