Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: It's Going To Be Tough - But 100% I Can Beat Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: It's Going To Be Tough - But 100% I Can Beat Errol Spence!

What seemed to be impossible became a reality when the World Boxing Association allowed the unification plans of three titles between Yordenis Ugas (WBA) and Errol Spence (IBF, WBC).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe he can. The problem with Ugas is he sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him. If he fights a skillful disciplined fight behind his jab I say he has a great shot. 60/40 kinda fight in Spence’s favor.

Ugas would have to win a clear 8-4 kinda fight to get a decision over Errol. We all know the powers that be want him vs Crawford eventually. Chances are he’d get the same treatment he got in the Porter fight if it ends up being close

Comment

Al Haymon will never let Ugas win if he dont knock Spence out.
      Boxfan83 WarVeteranO01 likes this.

Comment

Spence disciplines him easy. Admittedly he wont knock him out but a easy points win 9-3, 8-4

Comment

Ugas is a very skilled fighter and Spence is not in a great level after the accident. I think talent wise talking about today they are pretty even and Ugas is in better form with the momentum on his side. Tough fight for ESJr.

Comment

Has the makings of a great tactical fight. We will see what spence has post retina and wreck

Comment

Spence by late stoppage

Comment

No ko here. Both guys have the skills and the stamina to go 12 hard rounds. I thought Ugas beat Porter. Not saying he’ll for sure beat Spence but he absolutely might. That being said, Cubans don’t get decisions over American PBC fighters. So Spence by decision is a safe bet.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Spence didn’t get the KO’s vs Danny, Mikey or Porter… very impressive KO record from Carlos Ocampo

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Spence by late stoppage
                    Not a chance… how much $$$$$ to bet that?

Comment

Working...
                    X