Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Makes a Dramatic Stand: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Makes a Dramatic Stand: Weekend Afterthoughts

It wasn't a busy weekend for the sport but as the world welcomed 2022, boxing ended and then began its latest seasons with notable action at heavyweight and Jr. bantamweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This PPV was so bad that I almost stopped watching my free stream
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

A dramatic stand? Lmfao....Shi.t fight, horrible card and the pbc heavies looked like crap!

Comment

Lol "dramatic stand"....Ortiz going to get milked for all he's worth isn't he. Odds we get Wilder vs Ortiz 3 ??

Comment

It was a great finish, it reminded me of Povetkin turning David Price in to a standing zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            This PPV was so bad that I almost stopped watching my free stream
            Almost is the operative word here. Stop whining. It's boxing. You got it for free.

Comment

Hopefully somebody gives him his pension fund so he can get out the sport. He shouldn't be still taking punches to the head at 42 his legs were jelly and he is no threat to the top 5 so no need to stay around too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Almost is the operative word here. Stop whining. It's boxing. You got it for free.
                its about how poor the product is. Not whining at all. Just stating the reality of the situation. That Thurman card coming up is equally poor. Everybody coming off a loss with no titles at stake. But go ahead and defend it.

Comment

Hrgovic is going to hit the old man on the back of the head and get a big win.

Ortiz looks like he might go down from getting jostled at a Black Friday sale.

Comment

I would have watched if it wasn't on PPV

Comment

Working...
                    X