Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Frank Sanchez Will Be World Champion, He's a Special Talent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Frank Sanchez Will Be World Champion, He's a Special Talent

Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez believes his stablemate, Cuban boxer Frank Sanchez, will became a world champion in the heavyweight division and is capable of beating everyone in the weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury's not retiring anytime soon.
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Yeaaaaa….. I only see that happening if Fury or Usyk drop all the belts after becoming undisputed & they all go vacant. Sanchez doesn’t have the power, nor does he throw enough punches to beat either one of them

Comment

Why not? The HW division has always been shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Why not? The HW division has always been shyte.
          What because Furys glove slipped on the pole that makes him a terrible boxer who will get his ass whooped? lol okay... Ruiz is decent and Parker has improved a lot there is still talent about if you aren't biased.

Comment

Absolutely NOTHING special about Sanchez hahaha

only way he gets is a strap is a VACANT title situation similar to another scrub Charles Martin hahaha..

Then Canelo will fight him in order to steal a Heavyweight championship LOL HAHAHA I can see the clown shenanigans in full affect.. why Canelo is trying to pump up Sanchez through the media.
            takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

What because Furys glove slipped on the pole that makes him a terrible boxer who will get his ass whooped? lol okay... Ruiz is decent and Parker has improved a lot there is still talent about if you aren't biased.

Talent?! Like who? Joe Joyce, Daniel Dubois, Dillian Whyte, Efe Ajaba, Hughie Fury, Robert Helenius, Charles Martin? But Frank Sanchez, Jared Anderson and Oleksandr Usyk keep me watching this horrible weight-class.

Comment

Talent?! Like who? Joe Joyce, Daniel Dubois, Dillian Whyte, Efe Ajaba, Hughie Fury, Robert Helenius, Charles Martin? But Frank Sanchez, Jared Anderson and Oleksandr Usyk keep me watching this horrible weight-class.
                Oh stfu you hating ass clown you used to suck Wilder off one of the biggest frauds boxing has ever seen who got his ass handed to him 3 times by Fury. Talking about talent when you used to represent Wilder to the fullest with an avatar/sig all that stuff lmao you make me laugh mate bet some of them would give Wilder a run for his money if he ever grows the balls to fight anybody else worth note. You turned on your man because he went against the grain and retracted the "cheating" allegations meaning you believed it to begin with. Class A idiot Usyk would whoop Wilders ass all day long too.

Comment

I like Sanchez! Very high IQ, and great movement for a heavyweight! Would love to see him fight Wilder or Ruiz next!

Comment

Those 3 are talented for sure! Waiting to see more from the Olympic Gold medalist Bakhodir Jalolov, and more from Murat Gassiev!

Comment

Working...
                    X