Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Hammer Tied Record For Fewest Punches Landed in 10 Round Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Hammer Tied Record For Fewest Punches Landed in 10 Round Fight

Frank Sanchez almost quadrupled Christian Hammer in the punches landed category, 87-24. Sanchez landed 48% of his power punches (70 of 145), and landed 36 body punches to Hammer's 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Probably wasn't far off the record for the least punches thrown either, punchbag on legs.

Comment

He laid the hammer down. No really, he just set it down and didn't pick it back up after that..
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-03-2022, 01:25 AM.
      aboutfkntime aboutfkntime likes this.

Comment

Tore a bicep in October so I doubt his arm was fit for much beyond reaching out for a check.
        PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

More action than Wlad vs Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
            He laid the hammer down. No really, he just set it down and didn't pick it back up after that..

Comment

Terrible showing from Sanchez as well. Landing less than 100 punches on a punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                More action than Wlad vs Fury
                It wasn't, and Fury was facing a real threat in Wlad, the Cuban Flash was running away from a punching bag. Ludicrous comparison. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

It wasn't, and Fury was facing a real threat in Wlad, the Cuban Flash was running away from a punching bag. Ludicrous comparison. Nash out.
                  If you insist. I can't say what another ''fight fans' claims to be entertainment.

If averaging 8 punches thrown a rd is exciting, so be it

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If you insist. I can't say what another ''fight fans' claims to be entertainment.

If averaging 8 punches thrown a rd is exciting, so be it
                    Neither exciting but one certainly more compelling. I saw both and while both were dreadful affairs, I was definitely interested in more than the other.

At least Fury was employing his snoozefest to beat a dangerous champion, for Sanchez a snoozefest is just another day at the office. Doesn't matter who the Cuban Flash is facing; He will treat Joey Dawejko or Christian Hammer the same way he would Joshua, Wilder or Fury...risk averse.

Comment

Working...
                    X