Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: They Said I Was Old, That Martin Would Beat Me - I'll Be Here For a While!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: They Said I Was Old, That Martin Would Beat Me - I'll Be Here For a While!

Luis Ortiz refuses to throw in the towel. On Saturday night in Florida, King Kong defeated the dangerous Charles Martin, a former IBF world champion, by knockout in their International Boxing Federation heavyweight eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His legs are completely shot
    Boxopera Boxopera likes this.

Comment

He'll be here until somebody better than Martin (of which there are MANY) will KO his stupid ass. Good move, refusing to fight AJ when the opportunity presented itself. He'll NEVER get a title shot.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Still good enough to be Hgrovic but probably ends fighting Frank Sanchez in a all Cuban Heavyweight fight in Hollywood or Miami Florida where there's a huge Cuban population.

Comment

Still good enough to beat Hgrovic but ends up fighting Frank Sanchez in a all Cuban Heavyweight fight in Hollywood or Miami Florida where there's a huge Cuban population.

Comment

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
            Still good enough to be Hgrovic but probably ends fighting Frank Sanchez in a all Cuban Heavyweight fight in Hollywood or Miami Florida where there's a huge Cuban population.
            Sanchez he’was also dropped with a jab ,these guys arent going to withstand Hrgovic shots .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-02-2022, 09:23 PM.
            Boxopera Boxopera likes this.

Comment

You are old, looked like sh.it vs a garbage Martin and was dropped twice.

Comment

I think most people were actually picking you to win . Most posters laughed at Martin on here because they can’t get it out of their heads the AJ win ,they forget Martin knocked out one of Wilders best opponents easy though . Martins tough he got to complacent and he paid the price .

Ortiz is still relevant he’s a good addition but he’s not getting by Hrgovic if he goes that route but that might be his biggest payday he can get ? I don’t know but I do know it’s certain defeat .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-02-2022, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Stop it!!

no one picked that bum Martin!! LOL

Comment

Yeah think referees need to be counseled by the commissions to call illegal shots behind the head that culminate in a knock down. If it’s an accidental shot then the fighter should be given the proper time to recover. In both instances of the Faust & Ortiz bouts a severe punch behind the head resulted in a knock down that was called to be a legitimate shot. That one shot in particular behind Ortiz’s head caused severe damage and was an influential factor in the fight, which should’ve been called a foul.

Comment

Working...
                    X