Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Still Waiting On Contract For Title Fight With Trevor Bryan; Threatens To Sue WBA, Calls For Boycott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr Still Waiting On Contract For Title Fight With Trevor Bryan; Threatens To Sue WBA, Calls For Boycott

New year, same status in the far too difficult effort to get Trevor Bryan and Mahmoud (Manuel) Charr in the ring. Despite the threat of a hard deadline in place, BoxingScene.com has learned that Don King has yet to deliver final contracts for the WBA "World" heavyweight title fight between Bryan and Charr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The powers that be are freezing my man Diamond Boy out, the top players in the division don't want any of that smoke. Bryan can run but he can't hide forever.

Comment

WBC WBA IBF WBO I thought the WBA is next though in rotation ?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        The powers that be are freezing my man Diamond Boy out, the top players in the division don't want any of that smoke. Bryan can run but he can't hide forever.
        Bryan will knock him out . The winner gets the winner of AJ and Usyk so it will be awhile,like I said they don’t even have an appointed mandatory fighter yet .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Bryan will knock him out . The winner gets the winner of AJ and Usyk so it will be awhile,like I said they don’t even have an appointed mandatory fighter yet .
          Diamond Boy will put that bum Bryan in hospital. Look what Charr did to the feared unbeaten puncher Lovejoy in his last fight!

Charr has too much heart for AJ to handle as well.
          RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Charr knocks him out. Bryan is a bum.

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Don King ! makes other promoters look like Saints

Comment

Bryan will beat Charr. Charr was once a decent fringe contender inside the top 20-30 & the only reason anyone knows him is because Vitali Klitschko cherry picked him for his last fight instead of Haye. Charr won a bunch of WBC regional belts to get a undeserved ranking before he got beat by Povetkin, Breidis & Duhaupas. The whole regional/interim fiasco has been going on since the Chagaev/Oquendo fight in 2014. Charr & Bryan should never have been able to call themselves champion. This whole situation between Charr/Bryan should not even exist… this is Don King trying to get that cash out fight against Joshua or Usyk. The WBA mandatory is next in the pecking order…Charr or Bryan are next in line… Scary & Embarassing to say the least
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Charr vs Bryan? Put Lucas Browne vs Gerald Washington on the undercard and this does 10 million PPV buys. Nash out.
                  PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Fight Whyte for the vacant title and both of them join forces and sue wbc and wba
                    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X