Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach: Joshua Needs To Impose Himself, But Usyk May Just Have His Number

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach: Joshua Needs To Impose Himself, But Usyk May Just Have His Number

Malik Scott, the head trainer of former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, says Anthony Joshua must impose himself in order to defeat a boxer like Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one cares what Malik scott thinks. He hasn’t trained any fighters that have won even one fight under him yet. The man is 0-1 in his training career

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      No one cares what Malik scott thinks. He hasn’t trained any fighters that have won even one fight under him yet. The man is 0-1 in his training career
      And yet I've seen him get props and respect from both fighters and trainers. What are your accolades inside the ring or as a trainer?
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

And yet I've seen him get props and respect from both fighters and trainers. What are your accolades inside the ring or as a trainer?

He’s just a troll, cared enough to comment on what Scott thinks in the first place haha
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I would have thought Mark Breland would be more qualified to comment.

Comment

Fair comment from Scott. A pity that the camp with Wilder made a huge mistake, when Wilder piled on extra muscle.

He so tired early in the fight, and only thing he did differently was telegraph a jab to the body.

But I digress, Joshua doesn't have Usyk's talent, but Uysk can be beaten, by Fury more likely.

Comment

Terrible that people suggest AJ should impose his size on Usyk when has he ever imposed his size on someone.

His main attribute is he has an extremely active left hand, he controls the space with his lead hand not only with a generic jab but using it to position his opponent, picking at their lead hand effectively controlling their output/forcing resets and using the long guard and many other uses.

This is so ingrained/habitual for Joshua Usyk was using it against him in their first fight for multiple rounds and it took until the third or forth for him to realise and adapt...

I personally can't see him imposing himself on Usyk especially given the fact Usyk has sparred probably innumerable rounds with Wlad one of the best at imposing his size on opponents, just doesn't seem like a logical thing to do, his best bet is to just sell out from the opening bell and hope for the best.

Comment

Can't argue with this assessment and I think his opinion that it will be more 'interesting' could be that Joshua is the one who has to do things differently and therefore the one who is more likely to come up short again . I think Joshua will be stopped this time around and then hopefully we will get the fights that really matter .As we all know the real fight that should be taking place in March is Fury v Usyk .

Comment

If by impose you mean throw more punches..sure let him get countered to death. If you mean do the fury lean to wear your opponent down, well that’s just bullshhhh. Anyone talking about clinch and lean on the guy is just asking for a bullshhhh match. Either way, the only part he got right was the “may have his number” as Joshua got toyed with for 12 rounds and got his belts snatched.

Comment

If Joshua tries to fight like Mike Tyson he will just get knocked out tired

Comment

Working...
                    X