Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: You Will See A Great Knockout Because This Fight Is Not Going Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: You Will See A Great Knockout Because This Fight Is Not Going Twelve Rounds

You can't blame Charles Martin for expecting a knockout no matter who he faces. The former IBF heavyweight titlist envisions that exact scenario playing out in Saturday's clash with Luis Ortiz, with the pair of heavy-handed southpaws seeing just seven out of a combined 67 fights go to the scorecards. Martin has every intention of seeing that trend through in this weekend's Fox Sports Pay-Per-View main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Croesus went to the Delphic Oracle because he was considering war on Persia. They said 'O Mighty King, if you do that a great empire will fall' & it did, Croesus' empire.

Charles' prediction sounds a bit similar. Yep, we're going to see a great knockout. IMO Charles is going to suffer it.

Comment

Hopefully that knockout isn’t going to be you .

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        Croesus went to the Delphic Oracle because he was considering war on Persia. They said 'O Mighty King, if you do that a great empire will fall' & it did, Croesus' empire.

Charles' prediction sounds a bit similar. Yep, we're going to see a great knockout. IMO Charles is going to suffer it.
        Coming in with the knowledge from the ancient world straight onto a boxing site, yes man.

The more obscure the better
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I think at this point in time for each fighter...they just need the money to retire. At least it looks like they're putting on a good boxing show.

Comment

Tough one to call but I go with Martin UD or late KO. I was watching Martin fight on these low budget PPVs well before he got the Glazkov gift fight. Dawejko, Maurenzo Smith & Zumbano fights I bought on PPV. $9.99 each. He is better than he gets credit for. I think Father Time will catch up to Ortiz…. He will gas by the 6th…
            Last edited by joe strong; 01-01-2022, 06:50 PM.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Sir Charles Martin is hilarious
              He aims to wrap Ortiz in his cocoon of horror
              Ortiz looks old but if hes near what he was vs Wilder he will KO Martin
              Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 01-01-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Martin is a legitimate boxer. But the problem here is Ortiz just has more tools to work with than he does. Ortiz should win by unanimous decision or late knockout. I lean to an unanimous decision because of the age of the two fighters.

Comment

charles martin might be let out of his cage come fight night

Comment

Ortiz by KO 6
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X