Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coffie: Rice Is The Original Opponent This Time, We Prepared Specifically For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Coffie: Rice Is The Original Opponent This Time, We Prepared Specifically For Him

Michael Coffie insists he will get it right the second time around. The heavyweight hopeful is presented with a chance to avenge his lone career defeat, which came in a shockingly one-sided, fifth-round stoppage to Jonnie Rice just five months ago. Rice (14-6-1, 10KOs) was a late replacement for Gerald Washington (Covid) and entered the July 31 Fox-televised main event as a 10-1 underdog. Coffie was seemingly caught off guard from the opening bell and never in the fight as he was dealt his first loss as a pro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last time the Bright Lights were on Coffie he shyt the Bed. If Coffie can show composure this time out then he has a Shot.

Comment

I hope so but last time Rice looked like he was in another league. That said, Coffie is barely a beginner so the room for improvement is vast.

Comment

Rice still struggled where Coffie barely threw punches . Coffie should get him out of there in 7/8 rounds . Rice is tough though been in there with Mahkmudov so he’s not going be rattled against anyone . I think Coffie has more potential to give better fights .

Comment

Rice KO6… Rice is big & tough. He has a few losses but lots of experience against good opposition. It is hard to consider him as a future contender when you have to avenge a loss to Johnny Rice. Much like what I think of Simon Kean after avenging his loss to Dillan Carman. I expect Rice to beat him again…
          Last edited by joe strong; 01-01-2022, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X