Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Don't See Need To Waste My Time With Tune-Ups; Ready To Rock And Roll Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Don't See Need To Waste My Time With Tune-Ups; Ready To Rock And Roll Right Now

Charles Martin has reached a point in his career where he feels it's big fights or bust. The bulk of the past two years has been the latter, though a necessary investment into his future. "I've just got big plans and big expectations for myself," Martin told reporters during a Zoom media conference call of his recent inactive stretch ahead of his New Year's Day showdown with Luis Ortiz. "I have goals of becoming a two-time heavyweight champion. I don't see the need to waste my time with tune-up fights right now.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You are the Tune Up.

Comment

I wonder if he is still walking the Earth like a God? We all know that Martin lost the Joshua fight due to choosing the wrong size shorts. Way too tight. He would have messed Femi up if he had a proper, loose-fitted pair. I think as far as historical match-ups, Charles Martin vs Mike Tyson would have been a great 50-50 fight. Nash out.

Comment

Charles Martin: "I Don't See Need To Waste My Time With Tune-Ups; Ready To Rock And Roll Right Now"

Tell that to Jermall Charlo who fights once a year fighting Montiel types.

Comment

People say Ortiz is and looks old but Martin looks like he is 45 years old himself!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            People say Ortiz is and looks old but Martin looks like he is 45 years old himself!
            I don’t know to me this looks like a father and son fight without still pics .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-01-2022, 01:54 PM.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Martin is one meaningful win away from passing Frans Botha and Bruce Seldon on the worst HW belt holder of all time list

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                Martin is one meaningful win away from passing Frans Botha and Bruce Seldon on the worst HW belt holder of all time list
                You aren’t actually a real champion without defending belts at least once ,losing to A.J far makes him the worst I’d say anyone avoiding A.J is an actual bad champion because it’s purposely avoiding another top guy .

Comment

Working...
                X