Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: Luis Ortiz Is Part Of My Revenge Tour; I Want Joshua Twice And Whip His Ass Back-To-Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: Luis Ortiz Is Part Of My Revenge Tour; I Want Joshua Twice And Whip His Ass Back-To-Back

After years of walking this earth like a god, Charles Martin is now prepared to ride off into the sunset. The former IBF heavyweight titlist isn't quite at that point but has already mapped out an exit strategy. It includes a knockout win this weekend and avenging the first loss of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is completely detached from reality.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

This man is off his meds again

Comment

This one's been watching too many 'Rocky' movies.

Comment

I think Martin needs a CTE scan before he licensed to fight!

Comment

Go Charlie.

Comment

Sounds like he still walks dis urff like a gawwd.

Comment

He’ll be lucky if Ortiz doesn’t sleep him. He never has been good. He’s fortunate the heavyweight division is so terrible as far as competition.

Comment

I want to like Martin. He's an American who, supposedly, trains near me in Carson. The trouble is he talks with all the intensity of a legit contender but just look at him. Pictures of him at the weigh-in were extremely disappointing. This guy is no Andy Ruiz, he hasn't got the skills or the chin but he's a 6'5" southpaw with an 80 inch reach. He's 35 now, so it's late in the game for him, now or never territory, and this is how he shows up for this last shot at relevance.

WTF goes on in these guy's heads?? Look at Arreola, he doesn't manage to get his shyt together till he's nearly 40. Helenius spent his prime years in abysmal shape and is only now at 37 looking like he should have looked 5-6 years ago. It's sad and a little puzzling.

Comment

"Revenge Tour" BS sounding just like Deontay and Malik Scott talking about "Retribution Is Upon Us, and they got TF beat out of them. U too are about to get your ass whipped son

Comment

Working...
                    X