Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Woodley Had No Idea Jake Paul Had Just Knocked Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Woodley Had No Idea Jake Paul Had Just Knocked Him Out

According to Din Thomas, the trainer of former UFC champion Tyron Woodley, his fighter had no idea that Jake Paul had just knocked him out cold. Last month, Woodley and Paul collided in a rematch in the main event of Showtime Pay-Per-View card in Tampa, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nonsense
    He did an interview immediately afterwards

Comment

It was a great shot. The human body is what it is. In their first fight Lennox Lewis didn't know the Hasim Rahman knocked him out even with all the people in the ring telling him that

Comment

Bro getting Ktfo is confusing as heck! First time I got put out it took me days to piece together what happened. Was like a series of unwanted flashbacks! Hopefully Woodley made enough from these fights, that he can just enjoy his family and life. Be proud of his UFC career. He gave it a go in boxing, clearly wasn’t his sport.

Id be more interested in Paul-Anderson Silva, especially if Jake persists on his retired ufc fighter tour.
        Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
          Bro getting Ktfo is confusing as heck! First time I got put out it took me days to piece together what happened. Was like a series of unwanted flashbacks! Hopefully Woodley made enough from these fights, that he can just enjoy his family and life. Be proud of his UFC career. He gave it a go in boxing, clearly wasn’t his sport.

Id be more interested in Paul-Anderson Silva, especially if Jake persists on his retired ufc fighter tour.
          Falling off roofs will leave you silly by the time you decide to retire, RoadMan94. Take my advise, take your parttime fry-cook, cheeseburger-flipping, drive-through experience, and buy a hot-dog stand. You might not make as much money cleaning out gutters on roofs like you are doing now, but you will have your senses when you are old.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Falling off roofs will leave you silly by the time you decide to retire, RoadMan94. Take my advise, take your parttime fry-cook, cheeseburger-flipping, drive-through experience, and buy a hot-dog stand. You might not make as much money cleaning out gutters on roofs like you are doing now, but you will have your senses when you are old.
            That’s true. But hey on the bright side, atleast the roof was my own!! You keep living under moms roof in her basement. Make ya boxing pics, GIFS and a little bit of Child ****0s on that aids ridden laptop you use! New year same old salty bs. You think a hot blonde is a moonheaded women. But mind you, you did hit every single branch falling out of that UGLY Tree!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

That’s true. But hey on the bright side, atleast the roof was my own!! You keep living under moms roof in her basement. Make ya boxing pics, GIFS and a little bit of Child ****0s on that aids ridden laptop you use! New year same old salty bs. You think a hot blonde is a moonheaded women. But mind you, you did hit every single branch falling out of that UGLY Tree!
              Really RoofMan, I dont know why you are so concern with the art that I make, its really easy to master PS you know...well it is for people that have an education ; something your profession suggest you lack. You are so jealous of me RoofMan94, you wish you could have my mansions, my hot-blonde wife, my education, my connection, my influence, but most importantly the Boxingscene 2021 Poster of Year award, you fat weasel.

Comment

Really RoofMan, I dont know why you are so concern with the art that I make, its really easy to master PS you know...well it is for people that have an education ; something your profession suggest you lack. You are so jealous of me RoofMan94, you wish you could have my mansions, my hot-blonde wife, my education, my connection, my influence, but most importantly the Boxingscene 2021 Poster of Year award, you fat weasel.
                Hahahahaha hot blonde. Ffs give up will ya. I’m here to discuss boxing. Ya flappers are huge. Old DUMBO! Hahahahaha yes dumbo

Comment

You’ve never been at a fight. Never received a press credential. You are a mentally ill 45+Yr old man that’s never smelt a Lady’s box. You spend all ya time in that same dirty wifebeater that’s stained orange from all the Doritos and takis you munching whilst watching child P*+* and Making “boxing art”=Emberassing fan girl groupie posters for your bedroom wall hahahaha!!! stick to rubbing ya unwashed balls.

Comment

And water is wet...

Knocked out means exactly how it sounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X