Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: Usyk is The Best Talent in The Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: Usyk is The Best Talent in The Heavyweight Division

Former super middleweight champion George Groves has a lot of respect for the fighting ability of Oleksandr Usyk. During his pro run, the Olympic gold medal winner became the undisputed world champion in the cruiserweight division - the first to do so in the four belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m inclined to agree with most of what Groves says, here, but that dig at Fury was something else

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
      I’m inclined to agree with most of what Groves says, here, but that dig at Fury was something else
      I like the way Groves talks, you can tell he’s really bitter because there’s generally a sly dig about someone haha
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

The 'Saint' George Groves, is speaking facts.

Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury 'skills' are overrated, hes a dirty cheat in and out of the ring. If Tyson had to rely on illegal tactics against 36 year old and 210 pound cruiserweight Steve 'U.S.S' Cunningham, what do you think he will do to get the win against the former undisputed cruiserweight champion, and now unified HW champion of the world, Oleksandr Usyk?

Yep, Oleksandr would not need to cheat to outbox a 36 year old pillow-fisted cruiser, that's for sure.

Comment

“He doesn’t win fights because he’s 6’9 and 20st”

Fury nuthuggers and gypo clan ain’t gonna like this dig at the fat gypo by Groves. And they’re on suicide watch, lol.

He’s from London and most Londoners don’t fcck with Fury like that. They can’t even stand him and his corny shenanigans.

Groves is right tho.

New Year, New Money!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post

I like the way Groves talks, you can tell he’s really bitter because there’s generally a sly dig about someone haha
            He’s not bitter - he says it as it’s. Everyone with a brain knows Fury is a con artist.

Comment

Name what usyk does alot better than tyson fury. Now add in alright probably even skillset n iq yet tyson like 6 inches taller 60-70 lbs heavier just as fast stronger less tyson sick he wins 90% time the best matchup is usyk vs wilder can usyk deal with his length athletism and right hand he wont box you hes just looking for the right hand it will land by 12 you will get dropped yet can you get back up only person to get up was 60-70lbs heavier n to drop him multi times impressive weight wise its like if ryan garcia n canelo fought somehow ryan dropped him 4x in 3 fights ppl would be impressed even if he loses

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                “He doesn’t win fights because he’s 6’9 and 20st”

Fury nuthuggers and gypo clan ain’t gonna like this dig at the fat gypo by Groves. And they’re on suicide watch, lol.

He’s from London and most Londoners don’t fcck with Fury like that. They can’t even stand him and his corny shenanigans.

Groves is right tho.

New Year, New Money!
                Ugly kid is a Haye fanboy, he's been having sly digs at Fury for years.

Perhaps he's just a tad bitter that Fury is the man in his division, something that ugly kid could never achieve himself.

Comment

Been saying for years, size, awkwardness and dirty tactics, have got Fury his success. People say Wilder can't box, and Joshua is chinny, yet Fury has been on the mat more times, than any other fighter than the current top 11 heavyweights. But what Fury has, is this otherworldly thing going on, to be able to get off the deck, and its beyond belief sometimes how he does it. But Usyk will beat him. Because Usyk isn't chinny, and will be there for the final bell. And Usyk can box. Furys otherworldly ability won't help him here. Usyk doesn't even need to put Fury down ( although I still think he will ). Usyk will outbox Fury comfortably. And after Usyk becomes a 2 weight undisputed, and repells all comers for a couple of years, only then will Usyk be beaten as he becomes complacent at some point with the lack of a new challenge. Am I a Usyk fan? No. I like the guy, and think he's a fantastic fighter. I wanted Joshua to beat him, I just didn't think it would happen. I can't see Joshua winning the rematch either unfortunately. But I've got to be honest. I'm not a fanboy or a nuthugger. Personally I don't see Fury even stepping up to Usyk. He thinks he's the greatest Heaveyweight since Ali and his era and any other BS he has come out with, and hasn't proven that, and I don't think he'll try to either.
                  Gamboal00 Gamboal00 BangEM BangEM like this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Ugly kid is a Haye fanboy, he's been having sly digs at Fury for years.

Perhaps he's just a tad bitter that Fury is the man in his division, something that ugly kid could never achieve himself.
                    You and I know Fury is a con artist, cheat and an opportunist. If he had to fight back to top-10 contenders like everyone else and not duck all the fights he ducked on his comeup - he’d be walking around with 4/5 losses right now.

Groves is right.
                    Last edited by BangEM; 01-01-2022, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X