No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viktor Faust Aims To Impress on Ortiz vs. Martin Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viktor Faust Aims To Impress on Ortiz vs. Martin Card

Heavyweight prospect Viktor Faust (8-0, 6 KOs) is ready to take part in his second contest on American soil. Faust made his United States debut back in October, as part of the undercard to the Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder trilogy clash at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another good prospect that could offer exciting fights ,I’d tab him to be better then Yoka in the future .

Comment

Cant believe that he adopted the name Faust (in German fist) instead of his real name Vykhryst. When the Klitschkos started their pro careers then their German promoters also offered them to change their names into German ones but they refused.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Another good prospect that could offer exciting fights ,I’d tab him to be better then Yoka in the future .
        He is mediocre and that's from my Ukrainian perspective. Joe Joyce knocked him out with ease in WSB. I think our #2 Heavyweight Sirenko would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post

He is mediocre and that's from my Ukrainian perspective. Joe Joyce knocked him out with ease in WSB. I think our #2 Heavyweight Sirenko would beat him.
          He’s got a win over Sirenko in the past . Joyce knocked a lot of guys out doesn’t prove everyone is mediocre. I think he’ll cause a lot of problems for most when he starts rolling .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-31-2021, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
            Cant believe that he adopted the name Faust (in German fist) instead of his real name Vykhryst. When the Klitschkos started their pro careers then their German promoters also offered them to change their names into German ones but they refused.
            Well Faust is definitely more marketable and sounds very intriguing ,I think a lot of euro guys should do it with a lot of hard to pronounce names as it makes it very difficult to draw attention from casual fans abroad . Klitschko name is easy though but didn’t they shorten it ? IDK .

Comment

Kiladze by KO

Comment

Working...
              X