Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza vs. Jose Ramirez Will Be Early FOTY Candidate, Says Top Rank VP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza vs. Jose Ramirez Will Be Early FOTY Candidate, Says Top Rank VP

Jose Pedraza has acclimated well to the junior welterweight division after a rough stretch a few years ago. A win in his next fight could move him into the elite level at 140 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight happening the weekend after the NFL conference championship games & before Super Bowl weekend but will be going head up with Thurman-Barrios Fox ppv card.

Comment

Going to be a great fight,can't wait. Might make the trip up to Fresno for this one but I have a feeling it might fall prey to Covid,huge surge in cases n hospitalizations out here in socal.

Comment

I doubt it......
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

I’m actually excited about this bout. Two guys desperate for a win and prove they’re still contenders. Can’t wait.

Comment

Jose "Sniper" Pedraza , is going to surprise a lot of fighter's, and fan's at 140, and possibly 147.
            ​​​​​​He's not the same old weight drained fighter he was at 130, and 135, I knew he had to fill out naturally.
            I'm glad that he's moved up, and starting to make some serious noise again in the sport of boxing.
            He does have some very good win's on his record, and I believe that he'll become champion again.
            If he beat's Jose Ramirez in his next fight, they'll have to give him a shot at the title.
            Like I said I'd like to see him at 147 pounds which I think would his full grown natural weight division.
            His power at that weight will translate into knockout power, giving him the stoppage win's that will elevate
            ​​​​​his career to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
              Going to be a great fight,can't wait. Might make the trip up to Fresno for this one but I have a feeling it might fall prey to Covid,huge surge in cases n hospitalizations out here in socal.
              Damn! That sucks! Do they make you have proof of vaccinations in Fresno?

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                Jose "Sniper" Pedraza , is going to surprise a lot of fighter's, and fan's at 140, and possibly 147.
                ​​​​​​He's not the same old weight drained fighter he was at 130, and 135, I knew he had to fill out naturally.
                I'm glad that he's moved up, and starting to make some serious noise again in the sport of boxing.
                He does have some very good win's on his record, and I believe that he'll become champion again.
                If he beat's Jose Ramirez in his next fight, they'll have to give him a shot at the title.
                Like I said I'd like to see him at 147 pounds which I think would his full grown natural weight division.
                His power at that weight will translate into knockout power, giving him the stoppage win's that will elevate
                ​​​​​his career to the next level.
                I like Pedraza and it seems like he’s willing to fight tough competition but I don’t see him having much success above 135. Not for nothing but who are these “very good wins” on his record?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Damn! That sucks! Do they make you have proof of vaccinations in Fresno?
                  I'm not sure,I know all counties here in socal do
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I like Pedraza and it seems like he’s willing to fight tough competition but I don’t see him having much success above 135. Not for nothing but who are these “very good wins” on his record?
                    Yes, I'm with you here. Pedraza is a warrior but, at least to date, I haven't seen the power at 140 that he will need to keep Ramirez off him.

Comment

Working...
                    X