Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: Once I Feel Comfortable - I'll Go For Greatness!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: Once I Feel Comfortable - I'll Go For Greatness!

Former unified welterweight champion Keith Thurman is finally ready to snap a 29-month layoff from the sport. Thurman has been out of the ring since suffering the first defeat of his career, when he lost a twelve round split decision to Manny Pacquiao in July of 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy’s had a rough time of it, but I’m sorry to say that I reckon this will be his only fight till December 2022 at the earliest, regardless of what he says.

Naturally, I’m happy to be shown up as an absolute d***head (if I haven’t been already) when he proves me wrong, but I’m confident.

Comment

Well he was a decent Boxer back in the day so if he can get back to those days then it's all the better for us Boxing fans. I'm not totally convinced we will see Thurman ever back to his best now and we may just end up with other PBC diva.

Time will tell.

Comment

I can see him being sacrificed to Crawford if Crawford can`t get somebody better for 2022. Another washed up ex name for Bud`s resume.

Comment

Hope Barrios wins so this clown can just go away.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

*Who is Keith Thurman.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

After spending 7% of his life on a break, it's clear he has a fire burning in him.
              Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                After spending 7% of his life on a break, it's clear he has a fire burning in him.
                Give him a break!

He was out looking for tinder and a box of matches!
                Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Keith was a top guy, but only the truly great fighters, like a prime Roy Jones can dominate other top fighters.
                  Roy's wins against a prime a prime Hopkins and a prime Toney are classic.

Comment

Is there anything more grandiose than referring to yourself in the third person ? Stop it Keith.
                    Last edited by pnut901; 12-31-2021, 09:28 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                    X