Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Talks Upcoming Fight, Canelo Alvarez, De La Hoya, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Talks Upcoming Fight, Canelo Alvarez, De La Hoya, More

Ahead of his IBO World super middleweight title eliminator against Istv?n Szili on March 26, 2022, at the Westfalenhalle in Dortmund, Germany, former five-time world champion Felix Sturm sat down to talk about the collaboration with recently founded LIB Boxpromotion, his motivation to keep fighting, his opinion on superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and a possible fight between the two, the recent trend of YouTubers-turning boxers, and a look back on his own career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eww what a tool. IBO is not a major belt wtf

Comment

I didn’t understand the connection about the IBO… and even so, Gongora just lost that strap to Richards. Just talking about this has turned me gay

Comment

I remember that De La Hoya fight, definitely could've given the decision to Sturm.

Oscar did land some blistering body shot combinations, but don't think he did enough to win that, although obviously more talented than Felix.

They were lining up the Hopkins-De La Hoya superfight, and therefore couldn't let that fight not happen. A very good fighter, Sturm not quite in the highest level but still, was a world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          I remember that De La Hoya fight, definitely could've given the decision to Sturm.

Oscar did land some blistering body shot combinations, but don't think he did enough to win that, although obviously more talented than Felix.

They were lining up the Hopkins-De La Hoya superfight, and therefore couldn't let that fight not happen. A very good fighter, Sturm not quite in the highest level but still, was a world champion.
          ———-
          One of the many foreigners that come to America only to get robbed by American judges.

Meanwhile, Americans claim
          they don’t want to go overseas because they’d be robbed. Oh! The irony and hypocrisy

Comment

Working...
          X