Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Alycia Baumgardner has signed a multi-fight promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom. Baumgardner (11-1 7 KOs) burst onto the World scene with a stunning KO win over Terri Harper in Sheffield, England in November, ripping the WBC and IBO World Super-Featherweight titles from the Doncaster star in the fourth round of her first World title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hottest woman's world champion at the moment?

Comment

Interesting. In addition to Hyun Mi Choi, I wonder if they plan on her matching up with Natasha Jonas or giving her a fight against Hamadouche. The fly in the ointment is that we will probably see some marination and haggling before Baumgardner and Meyer step in the ring together.

I'd like to see her fight Choi (whom I expect Baumgardner to KO) and then a defense against Hamadouche to compare performances before the ultimate unification.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Hottest woman's world champion at the moment?
        She definitely moves the needle.

Comment

Well deserved! And beautiful, too!

#EarnWithHearn

Comment

Jonas is with Boxxer so unlikely on that one unless Jonas gets a mandatory there was a whole Gallagher thing going on at one point.

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            Interesting. In addition to Hyun Mi Choi, I wonder if they plan on her matching up with Natasha Jonas or giving her a fight against Hamadouche. The fly in the ointment is that we will probably see some marination and haggling before Baumgardner and Meyer step in the ring together.

I'd like to see her fight Choi (whom I expect Baumgardner to KO) and then a defense against Hamadouche to compare performances before the ultimate unification.

Comment

Confidence and gorgeous go a long way

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Jonas is with Boxxer so unlikely on that one unless Jonas gets a mandatory there was a whole Gallagher thing going on at one point.

Thanks for the update on Boxxer. Didn't realize she went there as well.

Comment

Ahh yes...yet another fighter that has decided to jump headfirst into the dumpster of promotional obscurity known as matchroom boxing LOL

Comment

Should have gone to sky,gotta give young Edward credit he knows marketing value, as for sky sports boxing not impressed with this boxxer guy, he needs to grow world wide not just rely on recycled fighters with the known names

Comment

Working...
                    X