Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Ryan Garcia is More Focused on Making Videos, Having Followers on Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Ryan Garcia is More Focused on Making Videos, Having Followers on Instagram

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, lightweight contender Isaac Cruz wants to bounce back in force after suffering a decision loss earlier this month. Cruz lost a twelve round unanimous decision to WBA 'regular' lightweight champion Gervonta 'Tank' Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cruz symbolizes was real boxing fans used to associate Mexican boxing with in the days of morales and Barrera and earlier. Dudes who said line em up and I’ll fight em. None of this managing risk approach or bailing on fights. Cruz took a fight as a heavy underdog on short notice and gave him hell. Ryan bailed on multiple fights after talking big all over social media like a clown.
    Mrbinuk Mofias RoadMan94 RoadMan94 like this.

Comment

Cruz has a face only a mother could love.

Comment

I think Cryan beats Cruz easily, just a hunch.

Prob does more ppvs than Davis too lol

.....fcuk em both, one has mental issues, the other has "fighting for fake belt issues"

Comment

Isaac is a breath of fresh air, I personally really like him, it would be great to see him win a title. If Garcia-Cruz gets made I'm rooting for "Pitbull".
          ​​
          Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Cruz is like a mini Provodnikov. He’s not much of a strategist, he just gets up close and throws for all he’s worth. I like that.

Ryan should win but I don’t know if he’s got the stomach for it (literally) if he can’t get Cruz out early.

Comment

Ryan hydrates as much as Haney, easily 20+lbs on fight night. These guys are huge for that class and Ryan is imo the hardest power puncher for hooks or wide shots on COUNTERING reliance. That’s more than enough to clip Tank, Kambosos, Haney, Cruz…

i like Cruz. This guy is a dog! But Ryan too skilled for Cruz and will just wait for the counter. Ryan will also be bigger in the ring than when he was against Campbellz. Those physical comparisons will make a difference. I think Ryan stops Cruz and people will be very surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Cruz symbolizes was real boxing fans used to associate Mexican boxing with in the days of morales and Barrera and earlier. Dudes who said line em up and I’ll fight em. None of this managing risk approach or bailing on fights. Cruz took a fight as a heavy underdog on short notice and gave him hell. Ryan bailed on multiple fights after talking big all over social media like a clown.
                So you're saying Cruz has more balls than a Jermall Charlo?

Comment

Well, as the article says he wants to take advantage of his new found fame and earn some money. Ryan KO’s him though.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    Well, as the article says he wants to take advantage of his new found fame and earn some money. Ryan KO’s him though.
                    no ones Ko anyone until they get in the ring.
                    Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X