Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Have All The Admiration To Perform Three Fights In 2022 To Make Up For Lost Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Have All The Admiration To Perform Three Fights In 2022 To Make Up For Lost Time

Keith Thurman is not only eager to resume his career but also return to an activity rate that preceded his lengthy title run. The former unified welterweight titlist is set to end a career-long layoff with a showdown versus former secondary junior welterweight titlist Mario Barrios. The bout tops a February 5 Fox Sports Pay-Per-View telecast from Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas, the same town that hosted Thurman's last fight more than two years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Three times in 2022 would be great! Stay healthy bro

Comment

Excellent, let’s see some on regular FOX though

Comment

Boxing is his part time job....And I'll watch any fight he has on free TV.

Comment

"I Have All The Admiration To Perform Three Fights In 2022"

Why is he saying admiration? Is he admiring himself for saying that he hopes to fight 3 fights this year? does his team or his family admire him for saying it? Maybe he has some alt-accounts here that will admire him?

Admirable levels of delusion.

He says he wants to make up for lost time - needs to worry about lost brain cells by the sound of it.

Comment

This coward clown has chosen his 2022 opponents and they are Mario Barroos, Leo Santa Cruz and Isaac pit bull Cruz

Comment

Ehh Keith pass the herb and the flute to the left-hand side

Comment

That doesn’t even make sense.
                bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Folks will hate on me for this
                  1. He is using his name and past accomplishments and basically stating he is entitled to a title shot.
                  2. The chick destroyed him(Swift didn't help him either)
                  3. He is done at the top level.
                  Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

I'm guessing he meant to say "ambition" ???

Comment

Working...
                    X