Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Fight is Even Bigger Now - It's Unfinished Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Fight is Even Bigger Now - It's Unfinished Business!

Unbeaten light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs) believes the fight with Jake Paul (5-0, 4 KOs) is now bigger than ever. Fury was scheduled to face Paul earlier this month in the main event of a Showtime Pay-Per-View card. About two weeks before the fight, Fury withdrew with a broken rib and a chest infection.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy's last fight was also painful to watch.
    Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Putting my money on JP

Comment

I can’t wait for this fight. 2 living legends in the sport. Tommy is a slick boxerr but if he comes with the Kronk style like his brother he could KO Jake. Thing is Jake is like mike Tyson with his atomic right hand it could be lights out at any minute we’ve seen his power carries through to later rounds I mean this could be the ali vs Frazier of our generation
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

I'm really getting Chavez Jr vibes from this bum
          Runs his mouth like broner and living off his brother's name. Embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
            I'm really getting Chavez Jr vibes from this bum
            Runs his mouth like broner and living off his brother's name. Embarrassing
            When Tommy went on Love Island, it was to do his own thing, prob get into modelling. he was trending on uk social media every other day..and that show is huge. You had hollywood actresses into it and meeting some of the other guys from that later.
            Tommy was doing his own thing. He had his spot on itv (a terrestrial tv channel) along with his gf.

​​​​​He was basically doing perfectly fine without his brother and he didnt need boxing. Guy has 4.4m insta followers. He makes money.

The issue is that Tyson lovvvvves the attention in a narcissistic manner. So first he took over itv by making it about the fury family. Putting his wife on it. Getting a reality tv show.

​​​​​​Then he called out jake paul when he was trending, by saying "you vs my brother" but that was basically fury's way of relegating his brother beneath him again, aswell as his way of gaining exposure from that audience.

Tommy wanted to get away from all that circus and be alone training with his dad....but oh wait...tyson took over that gym too.

Dont forget, tyson had it his way coming up. Thats why he developed so well. Tommy wanted that but it was impossible. He would train in the gym as a kid and the cameras were drawn to him.

Plus, going back to love island, normally id never watch such garbage. When he went on it, maura the matchroom ringcard girl was on there..i started watching clips and got into it. I must say it was effing entertaining. Even john fury was laughing at the things that went on.
            ​​​​​tommy showed enough about himself in there to show he really does better without his brother around him.
            ​​​​​​
            i think tommy should go and join peter fury and get away from the bs. Hughie was also in a similar situation but he is naturally quiet, introverted and didnt want that attention or hype. He wasnt allowed to develop his own way and take his time.
            ​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​​​
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
              When Tommy went on Love Island, it was to do his own thing, prob get into modelling. he was trending on uk social media every other day..and that show is huge. You had hollywood actresses into it and meeting some of the other guys from that later.
              Tommy was doing his own thing. He had his spot on itv (a terrestrial tv channel) along with his gf.

​​​​​He was basically doing perfectly fine without his brother and he didnt need boxing. Guy has 4.4m insta followers. He makes money.

The issue is that Tyson lovvvvves the attention in a narcissistic manner. So first he took over itv by making it about the fury family. Putting his wife on it. Getting a reality tv show.

​​​​​​Then he called out jake paul when he was trending, by saying "you vs my brother" but that was basically fury's way of relegating his brother beneath him again, aswell as his way of gaining exposure from that audience.

Tommy wanted to get away from all that circus and be alone training with his dad....but oh wait...tyson took over that gym too.

Dont forget, tyson had it his way coming up. Thats why he developed so well. Tommy wanted that but it was impossible. He would train in the gym as a kid and the cameras were drawn to him.

Plus, going back to love island, normally id never watch such garbage. When he went on it, maura the matchroom ringcard girl was on there..i started watching clips and got into it. I must say it was effing entertaining. Even john fury was laughing at the things that went on.
              ​​​​​tommy showed enough about himself in there to show he really does better without his brother around him.
              ​​​​​​
              i think tommy should go and join peter fury and get away from the bs. Hughie was also in a similar situation but he is naturally quiet, introverted and didnt want that attention or hype. He wasnt allowed to develop his own way and take his time.
              ​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​​​
              Hughie should train with the kronks and then fight Logan. These are the fights the fans demand to see

Comment

Keep ducking and make it a 'Mega-Fight'. If Paul vs. Fury is bigger, its only due to round 6. YOU SUCK!

Comment

I doubt it, but if it was, its not because of you Tommy, you ****ing muppet.

Comment

C'mon Tommy, you actually have to show up to the fight to fight. But okay, maybe he really was badly injured, although didn't show any scans.

Comment

Working...
                    X