Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz On KO Loss Aftermath: I Was A Little Bit Depressed, Fans Gave Me Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz On KO Loss Aftermath: I Was A Little Bit Depressed, Fans Gave Me Motivation

The outpouring of support received by Leo Santa Cruz following a crushing defeat made that otherwise forgettable moment that much easier to overcome.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He shouldve retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      He shouldve retired.
      Why he's still a damn good boxer

Comment

No shame in the KO loss, Leo has been been great for boxing and for the fans. His resume is also solid. I hope to see him win another title and ride off.

Comment

Showtimes koty

Comment

Lmfao he literally got played by a guy he named his son after pathetic

Comment

Is it necessary to take a year after a KO? Especially when he felt ready to come back already.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                Is it necessary to take a year after a KO? Especially when he felt ready to come back already.
                It’s truly not a long time. Considering 6 months to sort your mental faculties, get back into gym shape for 3 months then another 3 to line up a fight. One year goes fast.

Comment

al haymon used your azz to pump up tank since tank wont fight any real fighters. you were cucked. have a good one!
                  IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Why he's still a damn good boxer
                    Exactly! He's still good, Barrios is still good, and so is Pitbull! The only question for LSC is the weight cut! Been a long time since he fought at 126! February 2019!

Comment

Working...
                    X