Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer Likes Fights With Charlo, Golovkin - Shoots Down Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer Likes Fights With Charlo, Golovkin - Shoots Down Benavidez

Eddy Reynoso, manager and head trainer of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, sees no reason to make a fight with two-time super middleweight champion David Benavidez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Two 160 pounders, because there's "no point" in fighting one of the few boxers that fans actually want to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Two 160 pounders, because there's "no point" in fighting one of the few boxers that fans actually want to see him fight.
      Lol. So GGG and Charlo going to 168, two guys taller and the same mass as Canelo CAN’T compete above 160?

didn’t some poster just flex a video that David is still killing himself to make 168? So Canelo haters like yourself will just say David was drained. The fight makes sense at 175. Wise up son.

Comment

I'm down for either fight at 168.

I prefer CanCharlo the most. Be an AWESOME fight! Both hit hard.

Too bad GGG won't fight Charlo and let winner get Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Relying on Benavidez is kind of a gamble. Probably wouldn't even make weight.

Comment

If Benavidez makes weight, and knocks out Lemiux, then he should be the target! I don't like the fact that Charlo was not willing to fight Benavidez! Those 2 should fight each other ASAP! Very easy to make, and it WILL sell, even without belts! If no Benavidez vs. Charlo, then Charlo vs. Andrade! Again, prove your worth! Don't sit around like some chicks in the club, waiting for Canelo to ask to you to dance! MAN UP!

Comment

The Charlo fight is a great one and one I've wanted to see for a long time but the disrespect for Benavidez is not cool, the dude might've lost his titles but is undefeated nad has a great KO ratio, not only that he is consensus #2 after Canelo in the division, not liking this asessment from Reynoso to be honest.

Comment

Just be honest, he's too much of a risk in the ring. Funny the article says he lost the title due to missing weight and doping, apparently coke is now doping.

Comment

He's right. Let the entitled diva Benavidez win at least one belt before bitching about not getting the Canelo sweepstakes

and let's hope he doesn't lose it again on the scales or for being a cokehead

Canelo is in the belt collecting / legacy making business, beltless and mostly unproven Benavidez has nothing to offer to ginger

Comment

DOPING!?!? This sick slimy mfer has reached a new low in ducking Benavidez.. what a bytch this guy is.. Benavidez didn’t dope shyt unlike mr. I ate beef from a taco stand with tens of mills in my account

Comment

Working...
                    X