Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman On Crawford's KO Over Porter: 'It Was Not A Rated-R Movie. I'm Not Frightened'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman On Crawford's KO Over Porter: 'It Was Not A Rated-R Movie. I'm Not Frightened'

Keith Thurman has seen far scarier things in his life than Terence Crawford's stoppage of Shawn Porter. The former welterweight titleholder from Clearwater, Florida is poised to break his cycle of inactivity by returning to the ring against Mario Barrios (26-1, 17 KOs) on Feb. 5 at the Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas on Fox Pay-Per-View. Thurman has not fought since his points loss to Manny Pacquiao in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with mr. Thurman here

Comment

Yes, the Porter that fought Crawford was a level below the guy that faced Spence.

Comment

Shawn porter sr already said they didn’t train properly for the fight Shawn was determined to lose to his close buddy lol. Look at their physiques to the spence fight vs the Crawford fight there’s a big difference

Comment

"I present more than Shawn did" but now I'm going to fight a Jr Welter and then most likely not call out Crawford.
          krazy_d3 krazy_d3 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Pretty solid take by Thurman here.

Comment

PBC alts coping hard

Comment

Thurman made a good point that early on that Crawford is a bit inaccurate as he was trying too hard to land those counter hooks and uppercuts. But this man is usually a slow starter and then turns it up at the mid way mark. No opponent has been able to keep up with Crawford after the midway mark.

As I said last week, if Crawford wants another fight before the Spence/Ugas winner showdown, then this fight makes a lot of sense. But that would mean Thurman beating Barrios and leaving the ring unscathed with no injuries. As we know, far from a guarantee that happens lol.

If these two fight, I see a good fight through 7-8 rounds before Crawford amps it up and eventually stops Thurman.
                ​​​​​
                krazy_d3 krazy_d3 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Cornball....

Comment

I actually agree with this guy for once

Comment

Working...
                    X